TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status on server

+4
Nanilove
sayangamiey
HoLy
Liandri
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Status on server - Page 3 Empty Re: Status on server

Post  Nanilove Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:05 pm

proud of scamming his 'friends' lmao, and u dare say things like 'care of em they are bad ppls' u should see a psy or somthing..

I think u are really stupid boy =.= blonde, the worse stupid boy l ever seen in the world, u cant never answer the question and keep on changing topic =.=..cry cry blonde^^...

And since when i scam my own friends??? can u explain it very clear???? Dont u read the donate rules that been stated by icey in this forum??? i my self sunno if GM wanna close the server..

U said that i cry cause of donating and loss my money, but i have answer that i dont lose even a cent of my money.....And u make wrong stat about me^^...And when u make a wrong stat to other person...you should said apologize....not changing the topic =.=....i know u are stupid...but dont be too stupid..plzz i am pitty of you....its shamed =.=...........Anyway let see if u going to change the topic again...btw plz dont be stupid k^^........roflz =^^= wooof woofff

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scam

a scammer will never admit that kind of thing front of his 'friends'.

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:32 pm

A stupid person like blonde will never know how to understand^^....Stupid always stupid =)

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3