TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about server status

Go down

about server status Empty about server status

Post  yohanna277 Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Wipe it all off 46% [ 14 ] wipe it 0% [ 0 ] just wipe 0% [ 0 ] NO WIPE U STUPID GM 0% [ 0 ] NO WIPE PLZ 30% [ 9 ] PLZ PLZ NO WIPE!!!!! 23% [ 7 ]

well all can see here why the gm wipe the server cause he wanted do it and nothing more as all can see in the (votes) up here GM WIPES CAUSE HE IS STUPID NOOB IN MATEMATICS maybe all asking why?, well no need googles to see it the option wipe has 14 votes in total... gm go to school and learn more of numbers, and the option NO WIPE wins cause 9+7=16 VOTES IN TOTAL THAT MEANS 2 VOTES MORE... that answer why votes in forums not works dont vote anymore here cause gm do all he want and think in inself and not in the players who worked a lot to be pros like me BuffyOriginal and other like the bbq chars and hellboy etc ppl dont wasted more time here playing cause next week another wipe will be do it again wasting time...

well well well... hello again to all who know me and who not Rolling Eyes well i think im out of server now i no want another wipe the next week now i ask :¿why the wipe in server? as i know all in server was good before gm say wipe all in server playing good not many bugs good speed in game so why the wipe? maybe cause gm like reaper died in our hands in pvp? maybe cause melbu (that stupid asshole making drama all the stfu time in world?) or cause gm think that was funny? whatever the case im sure many ppl are agree whit me and i cant believe a votation start and in 30 minutes after desition the dissaster happen in the server why why why.... now a interesting points c.a opening every 5 hours wtf when in the hell time we can be pros in this stfu game again? a month? second gm says he he put in dw ug drops to forge fast one day where are the ug?? i killed 50 around mobs and no rage colo etc.. and what about rebirth huh? starting noobs and no rebirth for what? Sleep more boring server maybe? i prefer thousand times old gms cause those know how a server need to be and i agree whit melbu(increible) this is a waste of time one week more playing and server maybe get closed well for all cya im out and good luck whit the noob server and noob gms. btw tnx Babypanda for the stupid clothes u never gived me in game today after the stupid event hide and seek.. get the swords in ur ass stupid ami

yohanna277

Back to top Go down