TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status on server

+4
Nanilove
sayangamiey
HoLy
Liandri
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Status on server - Page 2 Empty Re: Status on server

Post  guesswho Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:12 am

HoLy wrote:explain alot of things.. thx for the link.

waaa see how appreaciative my guild leader is>>>he appreaciates your works that means a lot...miss you blonde i hope to play with you again...and to you gay thanks for being kind to me despite the guild rivalry Very Happy....

guesswho

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:22 pm

guesswho wrote:Btw, im gaylords ingame, i just wonder who you are o.o?

rofl im bianca...... lol!

damn turtle girl... *kicks bianca ass*

guesswho wrote:waaa see how appreaciative my guild leader is>>>he appreaciates your works that means a lot...miss you blonde i hope to play with you again...and to you gay thanks for being kind to me despite the guild rivalry Very Happy....

I just hope we all could play again in some other server(not just friends but rivals too), i've never seen so much flaming and drama like hh vs crimson, call me sick, but well that's one of the 'special' feature of topsg(it wouldnt be memorable|exciting if crimson's is just another enemy)

Unfortunately, life isnt some utopia, topsg is a beautiful game run by a noob gm. No wonder even bloodline calls him a scammer.

http://privatia.serverdev.net/index.php?topic=819.0

Last but not least, since this would really be my last message, i wanna take this time to thank the topsg community for providing a beautiful gaming experience(game is just an executable but people are the soul).

Without further ado, CIAO!!!!!
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:12 pm

sayangamiey wrote:damn turtle girl... *kicks bianca ass*
OYY! dun keeks mah beesh >_<

sayangamiey wrote:I just hope we all could play again in some other server(not just friends but rivals too), i've never seen so much flaming and drama like hh vs crimson, call me sick, but well that's one of the 'special' feature of topsg(it wouldnt be memorable|exciting if crimson's is just another enemy)

Unfortunately, life isnt some utopia, topsg is a beautiful game run by a noob gm. No wonder even bloodline calls him a scammer.

http://privatia.serverdev.net/index.php?topic=819.0

Last but not least, since this would really be my last message, i wanna take this time to thank the topsg community for providing a beautiful gaming experience(game is just an executable but people are the soul).

Without further ado, CIAO!!!!!

lmao once again ty for the link xD

cya around :]

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  forzaker Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Bah... i hope i can play in the futer with the crimson guildmates i had...
Hope like gaylord that we can play in another server even if we still become enemies
Games is a game - get much fun as u can Very Happy

Ciao guys

forzaker
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  guesswho Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 pm

[quote="sayangamiey"]
guesswho wrote:Btw, im gaylords ingame, i just wonder who you are o.o?

rofl im bianca...... lol!

damn turtle girl... *kicks bianca ass*

guesswho wrote:waaa see how appreaciative my guild leader is>>>he appreaciates your works that means a lot...miss you blonde i hope to play with you again...and to you gay thanks for being kind to me despite the guild rivalry Very Happy....

zzzz "slap and kick gaylords face"hahahah raindeer boy....

oh well thanks for the friendship...its a nice game to play like forsaker said Game is GAme play with it and not cry on it... Very Happy

guesswho

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 pm

i know it, and at least, i also know how to spell it.. u should go school a lil, and stop stealing money from your mom to spend it on a private serv..

You know what since we are debating here, u never answer the question..keep on changing topic =.= ..Answer the question.....And btw, who care if i steal my money from my mom??? I think you are still kid =.=, thats why u dont donate =.=.....we are worker people....we afford to buy what we want .....Stop playing game Blonde...go study...if not, next time you will be stupid people..roflz....

is your CD scratched or something..? seems that u stuck on the same track since ages..

What stucks omg =.=?? u stupid or what?? omg??/ plz answer the question...dont talk crap =.=...why you look so stupid ???? omg

ofc HoLyCoNcH was me -_-

Who care you are holyconch, i never heard about it (the truth) and i ask many HH guild member, they also dunno who is that -.-.....You are unfamous roflz..onlly your guild famous with duplicating-.-.....

wtf u talking about? O_o

Wtf, dont you know english??? Read again so you will understand =.=....You dont know what is dualing =.=????? so stupid..once again study hard =.=.........

how can u even imagine why does that happened? once again u think that u knows all.. come down to earth.. you're on drugs or something?
We all are laughing on it.....if u deny, u can deny it xD...i know u pro in that......

donate isnt a problem, if that makes the server better... but its just a scam if that dun changes anything, and pay to get an edited virtual char just break the serv from the inside.. after all.. u say that 'you make the server works', but keep at mind that you made it close too :]

Once again, only stupid people who cant accept the truth will say this thing =.=...i think u still kid ......omg

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:59 pm

ofc i'm still a kid, i'm 9yo :]

keep flamming lil thing, the more u do it, the less ppl care abt u, keep going lil thing <3

cya around forz, contact us if u see us in a ps ^^

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:28 am

i will always win ^^.....too bad u still a kid =)...study hard more..dont too much playing game...later u cant have a good furure^^..listen to older people better^^...Hope we can kill ur guild again in other private server rofl..mauahahahahaahh....Bye Bye kid

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:29 am

About the more people care about me??? rofl i dont care if people care about me rofllll...=^^= woof woof..dont forget to duplicate in your new server..if not u will not get strong^^...cyah kid

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:07 am

how u react facing a kid just prove to all how weak and stuped u are.. cya crynani <3

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 am

My reaction is nothing ^^..many kid here...and i think i am not stupid^^..u r the one whor very stupid woof woof =^^=......

U are writing to wrong person i guess...u r the one who are weak and stupid^^...dont you know that all detail in this forum show you are the one the stupidiest and the weakest leader^^???

You dont admit its ok^^....but the truth is you are the who are weak muaahahaha and stupid rofl rofl^^....

Anyway why should i cry =.=??????.....i think you are the one who cry muahahaha....Dont cry kid xD...next time you will be old too...w8 for it, so you wont get bully next time...muahahhahaha^^ woof woof

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:18 am

crynani going down down down <3

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Liandri Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:47 pm

NANI, you're calling blonde a kid, yet you are the one with the "woof woof', and the "muahahhahaha".
Honestly, you sound more childish than her.

Liandri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Cry blonde cyrblode woof woof =^^= woof woof ..muahahahaha..

Liandri u are wrong the woof woof is actually for blonde.....cause he always like to bark when lose....

Well all of them including u maybe crimson member^^, always barking.......woof woof =^^=.....

Muahaha= To show how i bully the blonde^^....i like to buly noob like him...muahahahahaha

Well dont u see how blonde cry^^????..he cant answer all the question .....only know how to bark..well if you all see through carefully....how blonde give us a question....we will answer it back with logic and prove........

Compare the kid i mean blonde...he can only know how to bark...when he cant answer all the question with prove and that we have reveil ....he will only bark like a dog...woof woof =^^=.....

Let i summarize it, he will say that HH are hiding behind the donater...And yet blonde and many of the guild member of crimson are hiding behind the hacking (duplicater)..(with prove)....and his guild member also admit it -.-....well it is depend the reader how to think...........

Second, about reloging....blonde the most wise leader...cause he will relog the first while his guild member are still at war.....his reason for that, cause he wanna relog so he can enter ca very fast to help his guild member...cause to w8 the Hp full will take so long =.=...since blonde is always denying...he forget that we hv gyoza and nurse....that need only 5 second to make our hp full.... well what can i say....denying with unlogic answer always be the great leader of crimson ^^...

let see how blonde going to answer this.....Muahahaha

Dont cry blonde^^.....

study study and go read book......u will be stupid in ur future

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Status on server - Page 2 Empty yeah

Post  unis Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:48 am

Evil or Very Mad nani ya callate dejate de hablar wea tu eres el q mas a sufrido con el cierre del juego ya q tu guild cago y como siempre hay esta todo lo q donaron no sirvio de nada y deja de culpar crimson ya q tu guild era la mas noob Twisted Evil solo aceptaban donadores y no le daban posibilidades a otros.

era eso y ya deja de creerte q eres el mejor ya q eres el mas noob
unis
unis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:19 am

u know guys, if i' had pay for a private.. i'ld be like nani, rlly pissed off, cause of the money lost on it.. please be kind with him, hes sooo sad ..

<3

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Liandri Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:10 pm

Liandri wrote:Is server going off for good or what? Because i heard that it might not return

wow leave it to nani and holy to turn that simple question into a flame war of 3 pages lol!

Liandri

Back to top Go down

Post  unis Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:25 pm

do not know whether to return Sad , but what we know is that GM has had many problems, it is necessary to donate to the server back to work bounce , so I've known this for several times and spent some time after bulv to work and I hope it is with our char. lol!

afro

thx Smile
unis
unis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:59 pm

unis wrote:do not know whether to return Sad , but what we know is that GM has had many problems, it is necessary to donate to the server back to work bounce , so I've known this for several times and spent some time after bulv to work and I hope it is with our char. lol!

afro

thx Smile

NaniLove wrote:
One more thing, yes 100% server off, i have talk to GM , cause he have no more money to pay for 10mbps broadband fees, cause no more donater.

You know what you can forget bout your char, you know hw much Icey's internet connection cost?

http://www.singnet.com.sg/plans_and_services/broadband/snbb.asp?snbb=10Matl

Its only SGD $48 per month and when you take into factor,

https://topsg.forumotion.com/donation-f19/details-for-donation-t193.htm

Even the worst donation is 60 usd.. And with regards to countless donation in the past, server still lag and nothing changes -.-

Moral of the story: Even if u donate $1000 usd its no use, if you want donate better go donate at a STABLE private server where the GM cares bout players, redsquid or finalshadow maybe?

PS: I just did a ping to topsg.sytes.net a minute ago, Icey's connection is still up, the conclusion that he closes topsg cause he cant milk any money from it is inevitable(for those who really care to investigate)
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  unis Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:09 pm

I agree, I've also heard that the server now works with Hamachi is desert that or not? lol!
unis
unis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:09 am

unis wrote:I agree, I've also heard that the server now works with Hamachi is desert that or not? lol!

Topsg has a domain name like topsg.sytes.net so there's no point in using hamachi to connect when u can just type topsg.sytes.net into the 3rd column of the IpChanger and the IP gets resolved automatically. My point is that server is closed forever and topsg running of hamachi is plain nonsense.
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:40 am

u know guys, if i' had pay for a private.. i'ld be like nani, rlly pissed off, cause of the money lost on it.. please be kind with him, hes sooo sad ..

See the page above ^^...see who are pissed now....Muahahahah..dont cry kid.....To tell you^^, i dont lose any cent^^..i help icey to sell his item....and i have free 1 set for me..dont piss off cute little girl.....Be smart like me next time....

Thats the reason why HeadHUnter are strong...cause i sell all item to my member for cheap price^^......

Cry cry Blonde ..rolf rolf ..Dog Blonde Barking again =^^=

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:42 am

Nanilove wrote:u know guys, if i' had pay for a private.. i'ld be like nani, rlly pissed off, cause of the money lost on it.. please be kind with him, hes sooo sad ..

See the page above ^^...see who are pissed now....Muahahahah..dont cry kid.....To tell you^^, i dont lose any cent^^..i help icey to sell his item....and i have free 1 set for me..dont piss off cute little girl.....Be smart like me next time....

Thats the reason why HeadHUnter are strong...cause i sell all item to my member for cheap price^^......

Cry cry Blonde ..rolf rolf ..Dog Blonde Barking again =^^=

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:00 am

proud of scamming his 'friends' lmao, and u dare say things like 'care of em they are bad ppls' u should see a psy or somthing..

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  unis Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:45 am

I say the same thing Twisted Evil
unis
unis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down