TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status on server

+4
Nanilove
sayangamiey
HoLy
Liandri
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Status on server Empty Status on server

Post  Liandri Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Is server going off for good or what? Because i heard that it might not return

Liandri

Back to top Go down

Status on server Empty Re: Status on server

Post  HoLy Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:07 am

if thats so, ppls who spent money on it gonna cry ^^

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:12 am

HoLy wrote:if thats so, ppls who spent money on it gonna cry ^^

The reason why you guys had fun till yest is because some peeple out there are kind enough to donate. Instead of mocking, you should be thankful, oh well, what can i expect from crimson's 'wise' leader.
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:48 am

i'm ok, and as u're rlly sad about noone wanna thank u... well, ty for the fun donators, hope u will also pay for me the next private serv i'll go :]

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:38 am

HoLy wrote:i'm ok, and as u're rlly sad about noone wanna thank u... well, ty for the fun donators, hope u will also pay for me the next private serv i'll go :]

rofl..i dont need peeple to thank me to feel good about myself like i dont need to relog in ca to feel good about myself =) Anyways, i find it a miracle that you actually thank a donator? Good job XD

And btw, dont forget to bug the dw1 chest on the next server you go, cos thats the only way to make ur guild strong, have fun ^^
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:59 am

No problem blonde, no need to thanks me. HH have bully you all ^^. For me i have satisfied to play until now xD...........Cause i am the strongest char and my guild is the strongest guild.. Thats what i cant achieve in normal server but i achieve in topsg. And u are wrong when u say i cry...cause i even think of quit this coming MAy =.=...

Since you are duplicater, i thought crimson can be strong =.=, but unfortunately, you are not wise leading your people. You need to be more clever i guess =.=.......

One more thing, yes 100% server off, i have talk to GM , cause he have no more money to pay for 10mbps broadband fees, cause no more donater.

And one more thing to Holyblonde, dont to count on people donation and hacking =.=, you wont get anything from it. What you can get is get kill and reloging =.=.. Thats all you can do....what you need is your brain, if you are not pro in pk, at least u know how to run.......To tell you the truth most of you are noob =.=, dunno how to pk well......you all should learn from LUxure, Angeloflove and Tomato, they are pro.....

Anyway Topsg end by the legendry guild which is HeadHunter xD....At least we make a good name.....And i am the legendry Nani ^^...all know me well......Plz dont copy my name in another server, i know i am pro ^^....................

But crimson..too bad, they end as duplicater and hacking guild. And u all end up with nothing =.=, only get kill and reloging...woof woof =^^=............Anyway my server will be ready in 5 more day...dont join my server....I will know all your ip address muahaahahah...I have record it in my book rofls........If u choose my server, u will regret it...........muahahahahaha

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shyrex88 Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:27 am

rolf.. bye blonde.. we dnt want to see u n ur noob comrade affraid

woah nani makin server.. give me link later.. bbq family going to join lol xD

shyrex88

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:33 am

L M A O! =D

Nanilove wrote:No problem blonde, no need to thanks me. HH have bully you all ^^.
if u were just a good person, u'll admit that without any challenge u would have been bored a long time before serv close, but as u arent... all u can say is 'noobs', 'hackers', 'stuped players'... as usually on world channel, you just follow the way of the weak after all..

Nanilove wrote:For me i have satisfied to play until now xD...........Cause i am the strongest char and my guild is the strongest guild.. Thats what i cant achieve in normal server but i achieve in topsg. And u are wrong when u say i cry...cause i even think of quit this coming MAy =.=...
i wont anwser to that.. all ppls who gonna read that will prolly fall on floor, front of screen, laughing like hell ^^

Nanilove wrote:Since you are duplicater, i thought crimson can be strong =.=, but unfortunately, you are not wise leading your people. You need to be more clever i guess =.=.......
yea yea yea complain lill boy, i think you should ®️register 'the way of the weak' as an original life-way (all right reserved & co) :]

Nanilove wrote:One more thing, yes 100% server off, i have talk to GM , cause he have no more money to pay for 10mbps broadband fees, cause no more donater.
First truly word on your post.. congratz.. as register page closed.. no more ppls comming, no more new donaters.. and btw.. who would pay to play with u? ^^

Nanilove wrote:And one more thing to Holyblonde, dont to count on people donation and hacking =.=, you wont get anything from it. What you can get is get kill and reloging =.=.. Thats all you can do....what you need is your brain, if you are not pro in pk, at least u know how to run.......To tell you the truth most of you are noob =.=, dunno how to pk well......you all should learn from LUxure, Angeloflove and Tomato, they are pro.....
seems at your mind, its the great rule.. 'i spent money on server, so i'm pro', once again.. u tolly wrong.. and once again, all u do is complain about others players 'way of the game'.. what you think dont have to be taken as 'THE LAW!', it looks like racism.. u should care of that :]

Nanilove wrote:Anyway Topsg end by the legendry guild which is HeadHunter xD....At least we make a good name.....And i am the legendry Nani ^^...all know me well......Plz dont copy my name in another server, i know i am pro ^^....................
(rofl)

Nanilove wrote:But crimson..too bad, they end as duplicater and hacking guild. And u all end up with nothing =.=, only get kill and reloging...woof woof =^^=............
again again and ever again same thing.. u're like a granny.. who always repeat herself.. without beeing interesting anytime..

Nanilove wrote:Anyway my server will be ready in 5 more day...dont join my server....I will know all your ip address muahaahahah...I have record it in my book rofls........If u choose my server, u will regret it...........muahahahahaha
ever heard about dynamic IP, or its maybe a too advanced technology for your country..
the only thing i can say abt that is.. who cares abt you? o_o
an open private serv cant be owned by a person like u, u will never admit someone that dont follow 'YOUR LAW O_O', u're like a lil boy, who lend toys to some others.. but who wanna rule em.. its kinda.. pathetic..

With love, Blonde <3

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  forzaker Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:32 pm

lol poor asholes
they r just afraid of people like blonde who dun need to donate to be pro!

go Blonde >.< Smile

forzaker
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:00 pm

forzaker wrote:lol poor asholes
they r just afraid of people like blonde who dun need to donate to be pro!

go Blonde >.< Smile

Im am neither afraind nor i am a donator, to be honest, i was a headhunter before wipe and after wipe, I didnt join hh at the first moment, instead i choose to be its rival, why? Cause i love challenge, afterall, being in a guild that rules CA means getting your EQ fast and theres no thrill in that. Lemme tell you the guild that i joined, Silentkillers-->DonaBeto-->Trouble-->Lycans. And as you can see, these arent organised guild and most of the time, gemming ur EQ is D.I.Y, not to mention conflicts of different timezones and that means me going CA when HH was 100% active(going in last minute and hiding). So before you even go pointing fingers that im afraid... Understand the legacy of others, else you'll be NO BETTER like a travelling troupe of circus freakshow whom people pay to laugh their ass at.

HoLy wrote:again again and ever again same thing.. u're like a granny.. who always repeat herself.. without beeing interesting anytime..

LMFAO? Factly speaking, you ain't interesting either cause if you are. you would have 'cheat' and 'got away' with it. That would have make more people believe that crim's guild was legit and thus eliminate all those unecessary drama. But as expected again from crimson's 'wise' leader, this is nothing new. Honestly, you're just a poor leader. From the observation on how you lead your guild in CA, i admit it is quite embarassing. A captain should see to his ship til the end. Yet you? Relog the moment you get stunned, eventho your guildies are geting banged LMFAO. FYI, nani didnt do that and that makes him a great leader unlike you ^^
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:56 pm

once again you, lame HH, you think your way of playing is 'the law'.. open your eyes, and try play some other classes before open your mouth. i choose to be SS, that mean i deserve to die the first cause of the paperness of the class, i think u never really tried to play other class... relog? who cares.. only you.. and i keep thinking that if u talk that much abt that.. its cause thats makes u mad.. and anything what makes my enemies mad is good for me :]
btw, relogging while stunned and aimed means i dont lose time, i dont wait hp back, i run back directly to battle, to never let my friends alone. But i think someone who hide behind donaters cant really understand..

<3

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:37 am

HoLy wrote:once again you, lame HH, you think your way of playing is 'the law'.. open your eyes, and try play some other classes before open your mouth. i choose to be SS, that mean i deserve to die the first cause of the paperness of the class, i think u never really tried to play other class... relog?

In redsquid and tales of kaos, i played sealmaster|voyager(Ca) And con ss(bossing), and i know other class pretty well except champ which i dislike to play and before clicking the 'send' button, know ur enemy before even thinking about replying

HoLy wrote:
who cares.. only you.. and i keep thinking that if u talk that much abt that.. its cause thats makes u mad.. and anything what makes my enemies mad is good for me :]

Actually i dont get mad, for me its enough to know that your type of characther is embarassed of defeat. Afterall losing sux, aint it? Every1 loves to win ALL the time and thats you ^_^(quite odd jst to think that even the greatest general in history suffer numerous defeats) I know both extremeties and that makes me a more better player than u, period

HoLy wrote:
btw, relogging while stunned and aimed means i dont lose time, i dont wait hp back, i run back directly to battle, to never let my friends alone. But i think someone who hide behind donaters cant really understand..

<3

You know what is gyoza? It only cost 1 gold.. Pressing 2 or 3 gyoza= life full and besides SS like you takes only 3 seconds to finish, so the reason of wasting time just fall flat on your face =) Run back directly to battle? or do you run back just to relog? Before even saying i hide behind donators? I didnt join hh at the first start since server got wiped. I even play against hh as their enemy. I understand my stand on this issue far more well than u do and besides your just a loser who only knows how to talk and no action. You know what is 'walking the talk'? Too bad, i dont need to 'dupe' or 'bug' to strengthen myself cos i 'thrive' in challenge ^^ and that is what gaming is all about

The next time if life happens to be bad for you. Go on and relog life... Afterall its the easiest way out..Besides no one in earth needs weak minded parasites like you ^^
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 am

once again you, lame HH, you think your way of playing is 'the law'.. open your eyes, and try play some other classes before open your mouth. i choose to be SS, that mean i deserve to die the first cause of the paperness of the class, i think u never really tried to play other class... relog?

Lol i have play a lot of class, and my favourite class is voy.....U choose to be Ss and u deserves to die???? So you have said that, why dont you just die =.= omg noobies.. are yous stupid or what =.=?? U know what??? in HH we have many SS, and those SS always die. U can see their name in system such as kale102, bulletbitch, azzura and tenten. They die with honour.For me they have choose to be SS and they know what the risk and what the advantage. If get stunt then die. And yet why they still choose to be SS?? cause they are pro in running and guarding at pot...They use their brain while in CA..They dont need to relog either. Can u imagine normal player not reloging and yet crimson leader is reloging omg =.=

And you are really different, you are leader, but you relog when get stunned =.=...to tell you the truth, most of your guild is noob becoz they have stupid leader like you omg =.= i am pitty of you and your guild.....

who cares.. only you.. and i keep thinking that if u talk that much abt that.. its cause thats makes u mad.. and anything what makes my enemies mad is good for me :]

Why should we get mad omg...noob =.=...We bully you all the time and we are laughing on it.....roflz

I agree with sayangmiey, we not only have gyoza we have nurse in argent that can make ur HP and Sp to be full ASAP =.= do u know where is Argent?????? i scared you dont know it, cause you look like very noob =.=.....

Without me inside CA, they still beat you all =.=, dont you relize it????? or u just denying it.......well as usual...crimson always like to deny...Deny about duplicating the worse part roflz..even when the prove is in their eyes.

There is many leader in official server and also in private server that i know..........I never see those leader relog =.=,...blonde u r holding the record of TOPs, cause you are the first Leader that heavy in relogging...U can take the trophy as the best leader in reloging and rosentrot win the award for the best reloger of all....roflz muahahahah

What can i say the wise leader of All is Blonde....Gracias Gracias roflz

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  guesswho Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:30 am

looking at both statement you guys really make me laugh like hell>>>>oh well i go for Holy not because he is my leader its because i can ride on his humor..the way i see it he dont seriously take all your words seriously and thats very impressing..people have their OWn way of playing,if you cant take it you got choice>>dont play with them...if you think we're nub then we dont really care..dnt keep repeating yourself its doesnt make your word interesting anymore...if you say it once surely people can read and understand..and besides what kind of history is nani as become great leader and great player -.-....does it make any sense in real life?try to be more open minded,more friendly,more kind and above all more humble....if someone say...."i met this guy name nani he is such a good person knowing he is so great in game he still remains humble"...tsk tsk thats a good history isnt it?=) better than that of what u said about being a great hh leader>>what you show us here reflects the real nani in real life..you can only rule the world of paper people... after that your just nothing...learning to become a better person out of playing is better than become a better paper player and gains nothing after the game is over...when u said dnt go on your own ps>>>>i remember my childhood when i make my playmates cry after bullying her>>>she said dnt come to my dollhouse you are not invited>>>im just laughing like hell who cares hahaha..i dnt wanna play with a crying babies..the playing have limits you have to go with her law and its quite boring...the fact that the game is over despite being nubs what i treasure the most is the people i become friends with..somehow we need to face the world after a numerous time of playing and when u recall back your time you'll surely remember not the one who says he was "a great leader" but the one who was there and become your freinds that laugh,teased and smile still.defeat but accepted sportsmanly,and will says this ""thanks for playing with me though you always cheat i have fun tyvm -.-"what i care the most is that we remains friends despite to that".....quite weird i know,but its way better than saying a history as great player and great leaders and yet keeps saying a crap...if your leaders did that fairly in all wether HH or crims means he have what it takes to make a HISTORY and use the word LEGENDARY....to all my crimson guildie ty guys for the nice playing time..i have a great time with all of you and to some HH i become friends with gaylords and chin ty guys...ciao

guesswho

Back to top Go down

Post  guesswho Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:49 am

HoLy wrote:
again again and ever again same thing.. u're like a granny.. who always repeat herself.. without beeing interesting anytime..

if your smart enough to get his point surely you guys we'll smile and yeild your hand to holy cheers -.- because i bet what ever your wanting to get from holy>>>you cant get it! we all have our own laws to follow,and let him follow it because he got his own life to live!....as the saying goes>>>"mind your own business"if this is what he want..who you to tell him what he should do?he is old enough to decide...he isnt a littleboy -.-go go holy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers

guesswho

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:05 am

guesswho wrote:looking at both statement you guys really make me laugh like hell>>>>oh well i go for Holy not because he is my leader its because i can ride on his humor..the way i see it he dont seriously take all your words seriously and thats very impressing..people have their OWn way of playing,if you cant take it you got choice>>dont play with them...if you think we're nub then we dont really care..dnt keep repeating yourself its doesnt make your word interesting anymore..

Lmfao, you can laugh for all i care, you can even laugh till you poop out jellybeans -_- 'Own' way of playing, how different is it from the fact that on a racetrack, runner B give excuses to bail out in the middle of the game upon seeing that runner A is near-crossing the finish line. Firstly, do you understand what is the meaning of sportsmanship? I bet you dont

To be honest, i don't care bout winning and losing, what i care about is the 'struggle'. It is a beautiful word, cause at the end of the day, regardless whether you won or you lose, you know for a fact that you've put up a fierce fight. Relogging isnt a struggle, simply put, it is a simple bail out

guesswho wrote:
.if you say it once surely people can read and understand..and besides what kind of history is nani as become great leader and great player -.-....does it make any sense in real life?try to be more open minded,more friendly,more kind and above all more humble....if someone say...."i met this guy name nani he is such a good person knowing he is so great in game he still remains humble"...tsk tsk thats a good history isnt it?=) better than that of what u said about being a great hh leader>>what you show us here reflects the real nani in real life..

We aint kids. We dont need you to show that being somebody ingame equals somebody in real life.
In fact, only persons with serious delusions would think that way. Afterall, life is the real game for me and topsg is one of my many tools for having fun.

Having said that, i made many friends in topsg that you can ever think of. I even make friends with rival guilds just to broaden my horizon and gain different perspective of things. And btw do you know what is trashtalk? I bet you dont.. Even if me and nani trashtalks a lot, does it mean we are sadistic arrogant bastards? No.. Afterall without drama, the server would be too boring. Bitter sweet, sour makes up the experience of life and therefore it gives lfe to the boring topsg game itself.

guesswho wrote:
you can only rule the world of paper people... after that your just nothing...learning to become a better person out of playing is better than become a better paper player and gains nothing after the game is over...

I dont play this game to rule, ruling is boring. I hate being put on a pedestal, rather i love it if someone is better than me. And btw, to me, the game isnt about knowing which bastard own an emissary with 9 rages or eye, in fact this game is learning bout people. Even if the game closes, i don't lose anything cause at the end of the day i learnt something from it which is:

*Friendship
*Appreciation

guesswho wrote:
when u said dnt go on your own ps>>>>i remember my childhood when i make my playmates cry after bullying her>>>she said dnt come to my dollhouse you are not invited>>>im just laughing like hell who cares hahaha..i dnt wanna play with a crying babies..the playing have limits you have to go with her law and its quite boring...

To be honest, what you said above and the situation that we were in(ca) is an entirely different issue.
If you relog, then tell me what are you in CA for? If you dont wanna die, simple, be stronger(create a crus) OR you can just don't enter.

A gladiator enters the arena with two things in mind, survive or die. You dont simply enter the arena and when faced with a stronger opponent says this "hey man, gimme a break, i'll come back when theres a more easier opponent for me to pick on" -_-

guesswho wrote:
the fact that the game is over despite being nubs what i treasure the most is the people i become friends with..somehow we need to face the world after a numerous time of playing and when u recall back your time you'll surely remember not the one who says he was "a great leader" but the one who was there and become your freinds that laugh,teased and smile still.defeat but accepted sportsmanly,and will says this ""thanks for playing with me though you always cheat i have fun tyvm -.-"what i care the most is that we remains friends despite to that"

rofl, simply put, i wont be friends with cheaters cos why? They teach me nothing but the easiest way out. I rather have friends which are good problem solvers than friends who are problem-avoiders cause their way of thinking encourages me to be a better person.

Problem solver
A says: Hey man, my wife just left me and im penniless
B says: Dude, look on the bright side of life, im sure that despite all those things happening, theres something good in store for you, get a good job and make ur kids look up to you

Problem Avoider
A says: Hey man, my wife just left me and im penniless
B says: Dude, lets go smoke some weed

guesswho wrote:
.....quite weird i know,but its way better than saying a history as great player and great leaders and yet keeps saying a crap...if your leaders did that fairly in all wether HH or crims means he have what it takes to make a HISTORY and use the word LEGENDARY..

Rofl we aint saying crap, maybe you just dont get our point and im the type of person who loves to point out simple truths that people are hiding. In fact, it isnt something new if blonde denies it, afterall who would love to admit that he is wrong. =.=

guesswho wrote:
..to all my crimson guildie ty guys for the nice playing time..i have a great time with all of you and to some HH i become friends with gaylords and chin ty guys...ciao

Btw, im gaylords ingame, i just wonder who you are o.o?
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:09 am

I can just hope you can differentiate between game and real life =.=...i mean you guesswho =.=/...................I think u still a kid nvm =.=.......U can defence ur guild master, we like to mock him..its our choice......And its ur choice to if u want to defend them....I will manage to handle the debate.....cause i like debate roflz.....

For information Legendry of Nani is here xD........For me the wowrd legendry is to be known well by all enemy,guildies and newbies...when they heard nanilove they will straight away know who was it..........Thats my mission.........

You can make friends with ur guild mate, but i like to be their enemy in game and i like to mock them roflz..........But in case if Air or peghet come to Malaysia and wanna visit Malaysia...of course ill be there to fetch them in airport........ Thats the different between game and real life..be smart kid....In game we are pk , mocking, and hate each other.......Thats the fun.......and i am sure all have the same idea what is the fun when playing Game like tops........If u said you only make friends and dont like to hate another people (in game).....its your choice...u may go ahead....for me, ill be more thrill to make enemy hate me =.=........

But u will not understand what i mention about i guess,,,cause you are kid...........

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:12 am

HoLy wrote:
again again and ever again same thing.. u\'re like a granny.. who always repeat herself.. without beeing interesting anytime..

Again again and ever again the same thing.. Repeating yourself to the point of being uninteresting. Only if you were interesting enough not to get get caught.

This is like farting out loud in a public lift with ten peeple staring at u =.=

Status on server Cap00000

guesswho wrote:HoLy wrote:
again again and ever again same thing.. u\'re like a granny.. who always repeat herself.. without beeing interesting anytime..

if your smart enough to get his point surely you guys we\'ll smile and yeild your hand to holy cheers -.- because i bet what ever your wanting to get from holy>>>you cant get it! we all have our own laws to follow,and let him follow it because he got his own life to live!....as the saying goes>>>\"mind your own business\"if this is what he want..who you to tell him what he should do?he is old enough to decide...he isnt a littleboy -.-go go holy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers

I think he\'s old enough to decide that you cant fool all people all the time. I wonder if he realise that bailing out doesnt actually solve a problem. Maybe in his views, im hiding behind a wall of donators but in our mind, he is hiding behind a mask of INCOMPETENCY =D

Last edited by sayangamiey on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:20 am

ty dude, u all gotta know whatever the crap-minded ppls above can say or think, is that i had rlly fun time with u all, i'm sad that i cant provide bd parts to all members in time... at least i did try to be fair, and to give a chance to ppls who wanted to play, without paying or hidding behind donaters.

to HHs, check all your logs, all forums, and try find if at any moment any of us said 'we r legend, we r pros' or any crap like this.. then just look at your ppls.. pathetic..

to crims, kthxbye, hope we'll play again together :]

to all who playd topsg since long time.. try remmbr WHO was the 1st and only one dual-class char in that serv.. the one that u all wanted to get a ban.. wasnt that.. HoLyCoNcH? <3

last thing to nani.. i remmbr very well, when u created HH, and where hidding behind my guild, The A Team, crying 'plz no kill', running each time u see a Pinnacle.. 'the great legendary pro'? L M A O

gaylord wrote:Maybe in his views, im hiding behind a wall of donators but in our mind, he is hiding behind a mask of INCOMPETENCY =D

arent u taking that a lil too much serious? ^^

with love, Blonde <3

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:30 am

HoLy wrote:ty dude, u all gotta know whatever the crap-minded ppls above can say or think, is that i had rlly fun time with u all, i'm sad that i cant provide bd parts to all members in time... at least i did try to be fair, and to give a chance to ppls who wanted to play, without paying or hidding behind donaters.

to HHs, check all your logs, all forums, and try find if at any moment any of us said 'we r legend, we r pros' or any crap like this.. then just look at your ppls.. pathetic..

to crims, kthxbye, hope we'll play again together :]

to all who playd topsg since long time.. try remmbr WHO was the 1st and only one dual-class char in that serv.. the one that u all wanted to get a ban.. wasnt that.. HoLyCoNcH? <3

last thing to nani.. i remmbr very well, when u created HH, and where hidding behind my guild, The A Team, crying 'plz no kill', running each time u see a Pinnacle.. 'the great legendary pro'? L M A O

gaylord wrote:Maybe in his views, im hiding behind a wall of donators but in our mind, he is hiding behind a mask of INCOMPETENCY =D

with love, Blonde <3

Rofl, arguing on forum is just a fun activity, if you think im taking it serious, then i tink ur high rofl
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanilove Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:39 am

Since when we are hiding roflz behind ur guild???? i still remember how i make an alliance with ur guild..its not hiding, its startegy roflz.....but i am clever enough roflz...when we get strong more than pinacles...time for my guild to bully all roflz....Thats we call strategy...do u know what is trategy blonde?

We are pro, that cant be deny, HH are legend in topsg, thats also cant be deny...if u think thats is a crap...its ur choice...Like i said, we make that to make our feelings happy xD....if u dont like us to be happy..who care ur opinion roflz.........

to all who playd topsg since long time.. try remmbr WHO was the 1st and only one dual-class char in that serv.. the one that u all wanted to get a ban.. wasnt that.. HoLyCoNcH?

This phrase look like u going to tell that was you and you are pro roflz muahahahahahaha....

Do u know that many in HH are dualing in Ca roflz.....Angel of love and rinoa one of them who always dualing in CA..........

To tell you the truth, i have no feelings at all =.=...what i like, to see you always get mad muahahahahahah..............Suddenly you kick EF from guild, cause he never relog, and he spam in world chat that he will die with honour.......I think u take it seriously rofl ...muahahah...cause u as leader relog and your fellow people people is more better tham u...and u cant accept it roflz........

One more things about donater,,,if u dislike donater...go find server that dont need donation...if u will find it roflz ............

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:35 am

Nanilove wrote:Since when we are hiding roflz behind ur guild???? i still remember how i make an alliance with ur guild..its not hiding, its startegy roflz.....but i am clever enough roflz...when we get strong more than pinacles...time for my guild to bully all roflz....Thats we call strategy...do u know what is trategy blonde?
i know it, and at least, i also know how to spell it.. u should go school a lil, and stop stealing money from your mom to spend it on a private serv..

Nanilove wrote:We are pro, that cant be deny, HH are legend in topsg, thats also cant be deny...if u think thats is a crap...its ur choice...Like i said, we make that to make our feelings happy xD....if u dont like us to be happy..who care ur opinion roflz.........
is your CD scratched or something..? seems that u stuck on the same track since ages..

Nanilove wrote:This phrase look like u going to tell that was you and you are pro roflz muahahahahahaha....
ofc HoLyCoNcH was me -_-

Nanilove wrote:Do u know that many in HH are dualing in Ca roflz.....Angel of love and rinoa one of them who always dualing in CA..........
wtf u talking about? O_o

Nanilove wrote:To tell you the truth, i have no feelings at all =.=...what i like, to see you always get mad muahahahahahah..............Suddenly you kick EF from guild, cause he never relog, and he spam in world chat that he will die with honour.......I think u take it seriously rofl ...muahahah...cause u as leader relog and your fellow people people is more better tham u...and u cant accept it roflz........
how can u even imagine why does that happened? once again u think that u knows all.. come down to earth.. you're on drugs or something?

Nanilove wrote:One more things about donater,,,if u dislike donater...go find server that dont need donation...if u will find it roflz ............
donate isnt a problem, if that makes the server better... but its just a scam if that dun changes anything, and pay to get an edited virtual char just break the serv from the inside.. after all.. u say that 'you make the server works', but keep at mind that you made it close too :]

<3

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:45 am

HoLy wrote:
donate isnt a problem, if that makes the server better... but its just a scam if that dun changes anything, and pay to get an edited virtual char just break the serv from the inside.. after all.. u say that 'you make the server works', but keep at mind that you made it close too :]

This is the point where things get interesting. I won't deny that Icey is in fact a greedy Gm, i've seen through it a long time ago. However given that donators get elite stuff, topsg has various ways for non-donators to achieve level which is on par to that of a donator standard(why pay when i can get my boe to +20 in just 3 weeks). The only crucial element is time. I think that isnt a good enough reason to complain. If you want to know what is breaking the server, try and have a look at topgs(fbiset)

http://mall-topgs.page.tl/FBI-Set.htm?PHPSESSID=95df8213e199c2cc9daec336402bd27c

And for a fact the server didnt close because of donators, its just that Icey didnt get as much money from the server as he used to like before wipe. It makes perfect business sense. And unlike you, i dont need a 'convenient' target(donators), i just loved to see the truth ^^
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:52 am

explain alot of things.. thx for the link.

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  guesswho Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:07 am

Btw, im gaylords ingame, i just wonder who you are o.o?

rofl im bianca...... lol!

guesswho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next