TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crusader Bulid

3 posters

Go down

Crusader Bulid Empty Crusader Bulid

Post  Kamo Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:09 am

Crusader Bulid
Table of Contents
1.Stats
2.Skills
3.Equipment
4.How To Make Cash
5.Fairies

1.Stats

Crusader Need 210 aspd to reach it you have to add 58 agi first. After that max str, when you max it add your points to con and max it. When you max it you can add rest of your points to agi or acc. If u'll add to agi u'll have high aspd. If u'll add acc u'll have high hit rate.

2.Skills

Swordman

Concentration: Lv 2

Sword Mastery: Lv 3

Illusion Slash: Lv 10

Berserk: Lv 5

Crusader:

Dual Sword Mastery: Lv 10

Blood Frenzy: Lv 10

Shadow Slash: Lv 1

Deftness: Lv 3

Stealth: Lv 1

After that add ur skills into :

Shadow Slash: Lv 10

Deftness: Lv 10

Sword Mastery: Lv 10

Stealth: Lv 10

Berserk: Lv 10
Poison Dart : Lv 10

3.Equipment

The Best Eq for crusader is boes or drakans with str con or agi . Best Armor is Uns 65 Armor, Hermes Frame or Corpo BD Armor. Best Gloves are gloves from crusader enigma chest. Best Boots are enigma boots or boots of secret with nice con agi and str bonus.

4.How To Make Money

The best way to make cash with crusader is plvling disciples. You Can Plvl disciples in mine fortune isle, summer or abbadon 4. From Rep u get buy egg of mordo and sell it to npc one egg of mordo is 1500 reputation and u sell it to 1,250,000 to NPC.

5.Fairies.

The Best Fairy For Crusader is Str Fairy. If u want to be „super” you need con mode too, so u should have con pet too.

Char Name : Kamo

Kamo
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Crusader Bulid Empty Re: Crusader Bulid

Post  maximilian Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:29 am

ok thx for copy pint 4° to my guide ; second u didn't think about here u can reach lvl 150 easy so u can add 100 srtr 100 agi 100 con and 15 acc(for hitrate) and the pet (read first other guide and don't tell "i have post first) the best pet is a lvl 61 mordo jr with 1 agi 1 con 1 acc 58 str

thatz all for the rest i think u taken a part of rChuck work

it isn't for do less your work but think first to do geek

maximilian

Back to top Go down

Post  Elkas Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:39 am

I think that Better than a Mordo Jr lv61 with 58 Str, 1 Agi, 1 Acc and 1 Con (You loose 6 Str pts on poss which is a Str Multiplier which means Less Attack)

You can do a lv61 Mordo jr with 60 Str and 1 Con, you just loose 2 Str on Poss
It will give to You 120 Str and 60 Con, those are Multipliers of Both and you get a High HP and a High Attack at the Same Time.

Then, you Can do a Mordo jr/2nd Gen Con Full Con for a Full Con Mode

And Then, a Mordo Jr Full Acc with 1 Point on Agi (Cause aty lv150 we would have Agi Maxed) then it will give us 120 Acc and 60 Agi.

Also, you win Money selling the Exp Poss you Might Get and Sell the 1st Gen pets you married, or give them both 2 GFs and marry them Again, You Sell the MJ (lvl it to 61) and you can sell it for 60m + Exp Poss + 1st Gen pet and you'll get about 90m, with that you can buy lots of Rages and 1 or 2 BD Eyes

:B

Elkas

Back to top Go down

Post  forzaker Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:31 am

what a noob u are elkas... mordo stats get boosted by mordo lvl, not multiplied by 2
so if u have lv 61 mordo with 58 str 1 agi 1 acc 1 con when using poss u will get:
119 str 62 agi 62 acc 62 con, only losing 3 str points, so there is no dmg penalty

forzaker
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down