TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with fuison quest plz help!!!

2 posters

Go down

Problem with fuison quest plz help!!! Empty Problem with fuison quest plz help!!!

Post  RedSh00T Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:15 pm

I did all right I lvl to 96, got hunter quest, then I got rebirth stone, then I do rebirth to cleric, didnt learn the rb skill, learned all the cleric skill that i wanted, I did the hunter quest BUT in the end of the wuest I need to talk to NPC swordman-Ray to become SS but when I talk t him the quest doesnt apears!!!!!!
plzz help me I really need help

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
RedSh00T
RedSh00T

Back to top Go down

Problem with fuison quest plz help!!! Empty Re: Problem with fuison quest plz help!!!

Post  Gemini Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Last Hunter quest have bug.

Make this:

1.- Do a new char.
2.- Lvl it to 75 and get Rebirth stone.
3.- Be a Hunter and take the SHARPSHOOTER QUEST
4.- Rebirth in to a class and take the skills
5.- Just finish the SS quest lol!

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Problem with fuison quest plz help!!! Empty Re: Problem with fuison quest plz help!!!

Post  RedSh00T Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:20 am

ty it worked perfectly cheers cheers cheers
RedSh00T
RedSh00T

Back to top Go down

Post  Gemini Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:31 am

No problem! Good luck cyclops

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down