TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING!

+7
shyrex88
Liandri
TheAK
ZOMG
sayangamiey
EliteHunter
coldvein07
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Empty Re: PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING!

Post  coldvein07 Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:51 am

HoLy wrote:yea i opened a chest.. so what? o_o

Obviously, you try to bug CA that time and want to force the map down.
Everyone was complaining about CA down that time, ignorant fool.

Thanks to your "smart" initiative. Dumb blonde.

coldvein07
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Empty Dupings???

Post  xXxDarkFenixXx Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Hello All

First off I want to introduce player DarkFenix SG Member of the Legion Of Lycans alliance.

I want to leave a comment for this alleged problem of "cloning":

Why is this? That people with nothing to do as Luxure and some envious Demoin or write have seen that the ultimate union of the Legion Of Lycans and Crimsom We Head Hunter kill everything and that we are still newbies.

Explain that you Nani Love Player as far as I know what "honest" does not come here to make a scandal about the enemy alliances are cloned? Answer .- that accepts that his guild is not quite a good guild but not a mass of people dedicated to the game, just to talk things become rather not play.

If not please clones or whether they do or do not make this bug for peace is not interested in problems that they risk that GM makes Banners, Best we do not want to play to get the competition with gossip as the "Clone" gemense and not to draw the game, that this step is what we do Crimsom and Lycans.

Adios and have a nice game.

DarkFenix!

xXxDarkFenixXx

Back to top Go down

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Empty Re: PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING!

Post  gladiuz05 Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:14 pm

in this kind of situation probably HH doesnt have a Strong Proof like wat you have said..

BUT mr GayLord dont u think that Crimsons should shutup and stop accusing HH that they Clone? LMAO

its so funny coz i never seen HH doin something weird like naked in ice or something...

i know they are strong... ermm so wat? that doesnt mean that they clone...

and as i observe theres like 10-15 people that have a BD sets in Crimsons... and while in HH there is less tahn 10 (including donators) haha how will they explain this? they will tell that ea time the server restart tehy kill BD.. but if you will count u nid 15 x 3 = 45 45 altars to do 15 Sets? right? and as far as i know (im always online and i love to watch system) when some1 open BD altar people keep on spamming the world chat.. and i never see them spam that much coz they never see 45 OPENING of bD altars you understand wat i mean? probably MR santa claus had given them BD set and that santa claus was Mr bug lolz... i dont have a pics so i cant be so persuasive... well i jsut talk wat my eyes can see and i always see HH farming in Summer boss, abba boss , farming rep in summer and abba 4.. if they clone they dont nid to farm those right? but Crimsons just AFK in shaitan but gets all the stuffies they nid maybe there are some who were farming the people that doesnt recieve any CLONED items... well everything will get clear there is no Secret that hasnt been revealed... Goodluck yall have a nice day...

gladiuz05

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteHunter Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Oh DarkFenix! I got something for u:

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Noobcloninlol

U tryin to dupe so STFU (ya i dont get what the hell he tryin to say)

gladiuz05 wrote:its so funny coz i never seen HH doin something weird like naked in ice or something...

and as i observe theres like 10-15 people that have a BD sets in Crimsons... and while in HH there is less tahn 10 (including donators) haha how will they explain this? they will tell that ea time the server restart tehy kill BD.. but if you will count u nid 15 x 3 = 45 45 altars to do 15 Sets? right? and as far as i know (im always online and i love to watch system) when some1 open BD altar people keep on spamming the world chat.. and i never see them spam that much coz they never see 45 OPENING of bD altars

QFT
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Gemini Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:28 pm

I dont know about this, but one day happened to me, i put 4 rages on the bank, there was a rollback and I had my old gems back and the 4 what i leave on the bank o.o

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Post  xXxDarkFenixXx Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:51 pm

EliteHunter wrote:Oh DarkFenix! I got something for u:

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Noobcloninlol

U tryin to dupe so STFU (ya i dont get what the hell he tryin to say)

Ohhh something to me?

What do you speak?
jajajaja me whenever I take off my computer to gemarlo? aver ... maybe 1-3 times a day? = o god Mr only save you talk like a fool.

when you have a test where I say that I am cloning to come here and put C =

We stopped Task

see you later

DarkFenix!!

xXxDarkFenixXx

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteHunter Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:58 pm

Once again, i dunno what u say lol srry

But thats u tryin to dupe, n u know it
There is lotta SS so... Rolling Eyes

PS: If u are sayin u were forging, why u naked for so long?
Look at the SS from coldvein07.

The best u can do is STFU Smile
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:57 am

gladiuz05 wrote:in this kind of situation probably HH doesnt have a Strong Proof like wat you have said..

BUT mr GayLord dont u think that Crimsons should shutup and stop accusing HH that they Clone? LMAO

its so funny coz i never seen HH doin something weird like naked in ice or something...

i know they are strong... ermm so wat? that doesnt mean that they clone...

and as i observe theres like 10-15 people that have a BD sets in Crimsons... and while in HH there is less tahn 10 (including donators) haha how will they explain this? they will tell that ea time the server restart tehy kill BD.. but if you will count u nid 15 x 3 = 45 45 altars to do 15 Sets? right? and as far as i know (im always online and i love to watch system) when some1 open BD altar people keep on spamming the world chat.. and i never see them spam that much coz they never see 45 OPENING of bD altars you understand wat i mean? probably MR santa claus had given them BD set and that santa claus was Mr bug lolz... i dont have a pics so i cant be so persuasive... well i jsut talk wat my eyes can see and i always see HH farming in Summer boss, abba boss , farming rep in summer and abba 4.. if they clone they dont nid to farm those right? but Crimsons just AFK in shaitan but gets all the stuffies they nid maybe there are some who were farming the people that doesnt recieve any CLONED items... well everything will get clear there is no Secret that hasnt been revealed... Goodluck yall have a nice day...

omg lil walking shet, open your stuped eyes.. each person wearing BD in crimsons opened the altar himself, And if someday u move your ass, get LB and come to BDlair2, u'll notice that crimsons get 3/4 altars. There are only 6 ppls wearing full BD, with 1bd/day, we can make like 2 fulls sets a week, more if theres a restart..

stupid jealous person.. -_-

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:33 am

--update new video added--

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 B2ing1

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 B2ing2

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 DC

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Nolgin2

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Nologin3

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Nologin4

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Nologin5

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Cap00000

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Dupc

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! - Page 2 Lol4k

PS: i take pics from elite and portugas and take my links from previous post for ur reading convenience
http://privatia.serverdev.net/index.php?topic=674.0

http://privatia.serverdev.net/index.php?topic=480.msg3642#msg3642

http://privatia.serverdev.net/index.php?topic=488.15

Last edited by sayangamiey on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:51 am

So lets begin with this exercise, what does the pic shows? And before i begin, Let me tell you guys that i am not either on the side of headhunters nor im in the side of crimson, all i am trying to do is to nail down the bug and if possible the culprit.

Here's how it goes, i was challenging nani to prove to me that the Dw1 chest is bugged and he brought me to b1 for bossing. As the first 2 pics shows, we are atempting to kill the Dw1 boss. Forgive me for not making a video(i wish i could). After numerous stun and getting frozen =.=, the dw1 boss was killed and the dw1 chest was handed to nani. Then he told me and the guys in party to go to argent bank for the dw1 chest opening.

Here's what happened when he opened the chest, me and my party members at argent get disconnected.

*Pls forgive me for not being able to provide a picture showing 'nani opened a chest and get xxx items' *because at the time he was opening i get dced and so i am unable to screen it.

Also pls take note that argent map DID WENT DOWN after he opened the abovementioned chest, and do take your time to browse the 'loading takes forever pic'. In fact i take the shots at four intervals to prove that i am UNABLE TO LOGIN.

Gathering info from the previous pics posted by portugas and Elite, and building upon the newer pics that i posted, what does it show?

(1) Dw1 chest is bugged.
(2) Players get disconnected upon opening the said chest.
(3) Blonde open it during a time when HH were Ca-ing.
(4) Melk and fenix were naked at icicle and argent bank.

Points (1) to (3) are in fact tested by me and nani and those were verified by the pictures i posted.
Now we go to point (4), which is why are they naked?

Although reading those privatia post seems to point me to the fact that they are atempting to dupe, I couldn't determine whether the duping works because I didnt Trade any of my stuff to nani or whoever in the party before we were disconnected(shoud haf tink of dis).

In the future if point (4) is verified, then we will be a step closer towards knowing for a fact that they actually did it.

PS: I sincerely request the help of the topsg community to keep their vigilance upon such acts and post the relevant SS should they find it. I would take this moment to apologise to Nani and portugas for doubting them(i am just doing my job).

--update new video added jst scrol to my previous post-
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2