TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING!

+7
shyrex88
Liandri
TheAK
ZOMG
sayangamiey
EliteHunter
coldvein07
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! Empty PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING!

Post  coldvein07 Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:11 pm

As all know, dw1 bos chest are bugged when we try to open it. It will keep on making players disconnected until forced usage, it will bring down the map on this server.

As per on March 16,2009 - timing of 2:00 pm GMT +8 when CA is opened...
I found somebody who want to bug CA.

here is the screen shot and see in the system please.

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! Cap00000

focus on the system message. Crimsons guild trying to bug CA for their use of certain hacking mechanism.

As all aware as well, when server restarted, or any map restarted, there chances of everyone who lost certain item during the "bugged" timing will get back their belongings after the map fixed or so called "rolled back".

So here obviously, Crimsons guild trying to manipulate the bug for their use of cloning item.

Thank you and I guess i explained them all in details.
Anyone who not understand, please respond healthily and not in mental illness ways.

BTW, if u guys see me in DW, at bos dw1, I was checking who are there, gathering the bugged chest.

coldvein07
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! Empty Re: PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING!

Post  EliteHunter Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Thats explain lotta bd sets Smile

They abusin bugs, thats not fair for anyone Sad
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! Empty Re: PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING!

Post  sayangamiey Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:24 pm

The strength of the argument lies in
(1) dw1 chest being bugged.

IF the above is true, then more or less, his claims will be true.
However to really justify it, one needs to

(A) monitor if any dw1 chest is opened in the duration of 'last server reset' and first 'map crash'

reason being: if no chest were opened during that time interval, likely, the map crash is due to some unknown bug.

(B) open the chest to see whether map DOES or DOES NOT crash

reason being: is the fastest way to find out in the expense of ruining the fun of other players. If map does crash after that particular incident, we can be assured that the chest is bugged

(C) the words from GM itself

reason being: if the GM does say that the chest is bugged, then it is unless you can prove otherwise.

As usual, im siding with no one but seeing things from a different perspective. Seeing flames erupting from opposite ends(world chat), its wise to see this settled in a peaceful and intelligent manner.
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteHunter Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:35 pm

The fact is lotta ppl tryin to clone lol

Naked shameless losers everywhere, talkin bout that in local...

WTF? srsly lmao
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:39 pm

EliteHunter wrote:The fact is lotta ppl tryin to clone lol

Naked shameless losers everywhere, talkin bout that in local...

WTF? srsly lmao

Im not saying that you are wrong, but look in this way, claims need to be justified. Afterall, anyone on earth
can say that 1+1=10, bt to justify it, you would need to do the actual equation or see solid evidence that it is.
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteHunter Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Well if u know how to clone u will know im right.

If u were at arg bank (dunno another place), u know that many ppl did that (Legion could tell u, they were naked) lol

Cmn, this game pretty easy n now nubs tryin to dupe Laughing
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:12 pm

EliteHunter wrote:Well if u know how to clone u will know im right.

If u were at arg bank (dunno another place), u know that many ppl did that (Legion could tell u, they were naked) lol

As for this, i've got no further comments, i dont want to be a person that accuses without evidence. I simply hope that if 'duping' really 'happens', punishments will be meted out to the errant gamer.

PS:Btw, its nice to provide us all with SS of those who were naked b4 map crash.

EliteHunter wrote:
Cmn, this game pretty easy n now nubs tryin to dupe Laughing
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Btw, i did a search on privatia and this turned up... about dw chest

http://privatia.serverdev.net/index.php?topic=674.0

and this

http://privatia.serverdev.net/index.php?topic=480.msg3642#msg3642

Idk, if its related... I just hope it helps
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteHunter Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Nice info, imma post SS bout those naked guys if its needed.
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Imma suggest this to gm...

(1) close the server temporary
(2) try the fix found in privatia
(3) re-open the demonic chest

IF (after the fix)
(A) Crashes occur, its a bug of wholly diferent nature
(B) Crashes doesnt occur, then its demonic world chest bug

IF (B) is true then,
(1) It is clear that blonde is trying to cheat.

Btw about duping, its jst a claim but i dont know its related(see lightblade post)
http://privatia.serverdev.net/index.php?topic=488.15
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ZOMG Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:19 am

well, this past few days, i've been seeing a lot of DW1 chest openings, i cant remember names or guilds, im kinda new on this server anyways so idk who belongs to a certain guild (plus u can use a nub alt for chest opening xD), but i clearly remember that some of thse openings were while DW was closed, other while DW was open, but what really got my attention was when thse chest were opened on not-DW time, why they didnt open them once they killed boss and pick the loot?

ZOMG

Back to top Go down

Post  coldvein07 Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:41 am

ZOMG wrote:well, this past few days, i've been seeing a lot of DW1 chest openings, i cant remember names or guilds, im kinda new on this server anyways so idk who belongs to a certain guild (plus u can use a nub alt for chest opening xD), but i clearly remember that some of thse openings were while DW was closed, other while DW was open, but what really got my attention was when thse chest were opened on not-DW time, why they didnt open them once they killed boss and pick the loot?

Simple reason why the chest not opened during DW timing is back to what these individual trying to create. Which is bugging the game till it crash and wait till it rolled back to when they still have their stuff.
Why? because they want to clone/dupe their items.

sayangamiey wrote:Imma suggest this to gm...

IF (after the fix)

IF (B) is true then,

Btw about duping, its jst a claim but i dont know its related(see lightblade post)

on this particular issue, i read the most on the forum regarding this. some Private server already taking initiative fixed the chest already. To clone such stuff using so called WPEPro as the link forum serverdev claimed, it requires knowledge of internet packets working.

But in this situation of the server, the easiest way for people to cheat by cloning/duping is by using what available in the game. which is why this issue of bug when opening dw boss 1 chest rises.

Please understand the mechanism of this bug works, since everyone seems like accidentally did it. Also the point now is there's to pin point these individuals works to gain benefits from this bug.

coldvein07
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:58 am

coldvein07 wrote:
ZOMG wrote:well, this past few days, i've been seeing a lot of DW1 chest openings, i cant remember names or guilds, im kinda new on this server anyways so idk who belongs to a certain guild (plus u can use a nub alt for chest opening xD), but i clearly remember that some of thse openings were while DW was closed, other while DW was open, but what really got my attention was when thse chest were opened on not-DW time, why they didnt open them once they killed boss and pick the loot?

Simple reason why the chest not opened during DW timing is back to what these individual trying to create. Which is bugging the game till it crash and wait till it rolled back to when they still have their stuff.
Why? because they want to clone/dupe their items.

sayangamiey wrote:Imma suggest this to gm...

IF (after the fix)

IF (B) is true then,

on this particular issue, i read the most on the forum regarding this. some Private server already taking initiative fixed the chest already. To clone such stuff using so called WPEPro as the link forum serverdev claimed, it requires knowledge of internet packets working.

But in this situation of the server, the easiest way for people to cheat by cloning/duping is by using what available in the game. which is why this issue of bug when opening dw boss 1 chest rises.

Please understand the mechanism of this bug works, since everyone seems like accidentally did it. Also the point now is there's to pin point these individuals works to gain benefits from this bug.

Do you know why i propose that GM test it at a time when server should be closed temporarily? It is to minimize impact and know for CERTAIN that the bug really exist. What if it is due to other bugs? Pko is a big application and not a simple hellworld.exe program.

My point is simple.. If the whole thing can be REPRODUCED again by GM during the Testing phase, then theres no doubt blonde is the culprit. We as a rational individual have to see TWO SIDES of an argument and not have faith in UNJUSTIFIED claims.

And btw, if you are involved in a lawsuit. Its the same too. The judge wont just simply take your words for it. In fact they need solid evidence before arriving on a verdict.
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coldvein07 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:01 am

Don't trail the topic, ok?

My point here not to be judge by you, who ever u are....
Also, please remember, this post is to give common sense of the implication of force usage of dw bos 1 chest for bugging the game.

Plus, rational arguments?
Come on, only you who talk big around here.

Just play the game and post your suggestion at suggestion topic for this matter.
Here just a topic to give proof that these people, using the advantage of this server weakness for own purpose of own benefits.

Btw, everybody is starting to manipulate the stuff now.
If want to enforce the fix, better you make your own server and start promoting your bug free server.
This topic is to show, the accusation upon my guild is wrong. UNDERSTAND?

coldvein07
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:35 am

coldvein07 wrote:Don't trail the topic, ok?

My point here not to be judge by you, who ever u are....
Also, please remember, this post is to give common sense of the implication of force usage of dw bos 1 chest for bugging the game.

Plus, rational arguments?
Come on, only you who talk big around here.

Those who cant argue on the main points always resort to personal(ad hominem) attacks. Now let us get in this mental exercise. Firstly, let us see this matter in a general way. What does the pic shows you?

(1) HolyBlond opening the dw1 chest

Dats all? Oh wait? You jump to conclusions before even

(1) Gathering solid evidence to back up your claims

Furthermore, lets say im holyblonde, hw can i defend myself against your claim?
Easy as ABC, i opened it jst for fun...to give my guildies a good laugh.. And btw, if your are smart
enough, consider this:

(1) Take pictures of her opening DW1 chest at EVERY CA
(2) If every Ca she did open the chest...then something is fishy worth further investigation

Well you should have seen this further and no, dont go on thinking im defending her. And btw, do i intimidate you by pointing flaws in ur claims?

coldvein07 wrote:
Just play the game and post your suggestion at suggestion topic for this matter.
Here just a topic to give proof that these people, using the advantage of this server weakness for own purpose of own benefits.

Anybody can claim as you are, btw..i could also claim w/o proving any evidence that Blonde is using
a fused kylin set.. Bt claims w/o evidence are jst hot air..thats it..all talk no action..

And think in this way, before pinpointing fingers at others, point a finger at yourself, did u do a great job at providing a solid proof? honestly no.. And before you could say she is using the bug to her advantage, firstly you have to:

(1) Know the characthers and alts of those using bd set in crimson guild and the number of sets they posess before CA|map crash and record it down

(2) Compare it to the number of BD sets they have after the crash and server restarted, and whether if theres any discrepancy

Sounds hard? Well that is the burden you have to carry before lettin go of your first bullet.

coldvein07 wrote:
Btw, everybody is starting to manipulate the stuff now.
If want to enforce the fix, better you make your own server and start promoting your bug free server.
This topic is to show, the accusation upon my guild is wrong. UNDERSTAND?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence..i hate to repeat myself.. And btw...when did i say i wanted To

(1) Enforce this fix

Ans: Dont put words in my mouth..tyvm =)

If you are able to think without bias and from a third person view.. The only way to know wether the BUG exist in shutup's server is to test it During Downtime. If you think im talking crap? Tell me how do you know that 1+1=2?

Ans: By counting it...To see is to believe...And doing is knowing..

If you wanna protect ur guild's reputation or name..Pls do a better job.. =)
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  coldvein07 Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 am

OK... topic trailer...

why you so defending these people? cause you are one of them is it? hmm...

ever since this post you keep saying about server bla bla bla...
and now, you wanted to say, you are the judge now?

Please, if you want this server testing for bug, call server owner instantly and tell to him right in the face.

BTW, from what you said now, clearly, you know this bug earlier before it posted.
and frankly, I have an idea you are one of them.

I not jump into conclusion too early like you assumed. I don't write this topic without providing screen shots. I never do any random accusation.

For me, you should shut up and do some reality check upon what you trail all along.
I bet they will not do this again until, nobody being so noisy about this matter and once this issue got silent, I bet and sure they will do it again.

Seriously, did you see Blonde online now after this topic written?

Or, do you need correction in your head to leave this topic and make another topic in Suggestion sections where it's more proper for you to SUGGEST to the owner, SERVER testing for BUG CHECKING.

Sleep

coldvein07
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAK Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:41 am

I dunno how but i accidentally cloned my MJR Very Happy
i never tried to do that again cuz i didnt know wth happened in the first place! XD
Should i delete the cloned mordo?

TheAK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteHunter Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:47 am

Whateva, now everyone carry cloned items... well, soon. Rolling Eyes
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:31 pm

coldvein07 wrote:OK... topic trailer...

why you so defending these people? cause you are one of them is it? hmm...

ever since this post you keep saying about server bla bla bla...
and now, you wanted to say, you are the judge now?

Please, if you want this server testing for bug, call server owner instantly and tell to him right in the face.

Since this is the internet, you posted it in the first place, if you dont wanna be criticised or dont want differing opinion, easy, dont post. The strength of your claim depends on how strong it can stand even in the face of the worst inquiry. My approach towards problem solving is practical. Seeing that you are reluctant towards the testing phase and want people to believe on 'claims' alone, i honestly dont think people out there are 'stupid'.

coldevein07 wrote:
BTW, from what you said now, clearly, you know this bug earlier before it posted.
and frankly, I have an idea you are one of them.

I not jump into conclusion too early like you assumed. I don't write this topic without providing screen shots. I never do any random accusation.

You dont do random accusations? You just did accuse me of being one of em? Well, my IGN in the game is GayLordz, if you think im cheating, You can CHECK MY EQ or ASK WHATEVER gm, i've faced the same problem with bloodline in the past, well its nothing new. And btw, knowing about the bug, knowing doesnt mean exploiting. I know how to operate M-16 and SAR-21 in my army days, but do i go around and do school shooting? Food for thought

coldvein07 wrote:
For me, you should shut up and do some reality check upon what you trail all along.
I bet they will not do this again until, nobody being so noisy about this matter and once this issue got silent, I bet and sure they will do it again.

Honestly, dude, this is an open forum, you have to acept differing opinion whether you like it or not, people out there have the same fervor as you in defending their guild's reputation. Having faith that ur claim is true doesnt make it true either. Afterall, anyone out there can believe there's a flying teapot in space. If you want me to shutup, easy, ask the forum moderator to shut me up, period.

coldvein07 wrote:

Or, do you need correction in your head to leave this topic and make another topic in Suggestion sections where it's more proper for you to SUGGEST to the owner, SERVER testing for BUG CHECKING.

Sleep

Instead of delving into my main points, you go into the same circular personal attacks. In fact, you need means to verify that claim of yours. Dont you think that by talking in this way, you are embarassing your guild? Rather than working TOGETHER with me on addressing this issue in a good way, here you are, posting crap. I provide suggestion, and not simply criticism. Being able to see issue from both sides is a hallmark of thinking humans, and that is what fairness is all abt =)
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Liandri Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:17 pm

@sayan: That's what you get from talking with a polished English, to someone who might be a kid. When someone with a lesser degree of intelligence gets bombarded by the things you wrote, they get overwhelmed. And in the absence of a proper response, they use insults as a last resort.

@coldvein07:
coldvein07 wrote:I don't write this topic without providing screen shots.

All you did was prove that Blonde was opening a dw chest. So? Where are the pics showing that because of this action the server when offline?

Liandri

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Liandri wrote:@sayan: That's what you get from talking with a polished English, to someone who might be a kid. When someone with a lesser degree of intelligence gets bombarded by the things you wrote, they get overwhelmed. And in the absence of a proper response, they use insults as a last resort.

@coldvein07:

All you did was prove that Blonde was opening a dw chest. So? Where are the pics showing that because of this action the server when offline?

He really should have thought things thorough manner before even clicking the send button. I wish he had realised that the accused party is equally capable of defending themselves as well. Unjustified claims from a member of a ruling guild HH can only put the image of their guild in a negative light.

And yes you are correct, to the normal observer, it is just Blonde opening a DW chest. No more, no less unless he had more evidence to post or show us. In fact, im not asking much by simply suggesting that the bug should be tested so that further investigations could be done. The reason being if the bug can be reproduced in this server, he had a more STRONGER case.

I'll refrain from posting again in this topic since the culmination of this discussion is just flames.
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shyrex88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:11 am

Liandri wrote:@sayan: That's what you get from talking with a polished English, to someone who might be a kid. When someone with a lesser degree of intelligence gets bombarded by the things you wrote, they get overwhelmed. And in the absence of a proper response, they use insults as a last resort.

@coldvein07:

that time u should online.. around 2.25 - 2.30PM GMT +8 suddenly shaitan down.. right after blonde open the chest.. how to take screen shot if the map down?? u noe if map bugged coz of dw chest u not dc.. but u just stuck there like a statue.. if take ss wat u can see from that ss? think b4 u talk

shyrex88

Back to top Go down

Post  coldvein07 Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:25 am

defend more?

READ THE TOPIC CAREFULLY! IT'S ALL ABOUT CRIMSONS WANTED TO DO THE ILLEGAL STUFF!

BTW, after CA was bugged that time because of Blonde using the bugged chest for to do that, here's a screen shot of Crimsons guild member attempt to duplicate their items? why naked in front of Icicle bank? Please read my earliest post.

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! Dupc.th

Also, here's some bozo's trying to do the same thing at Argent right after they read this post.

PROOF THAT CRIMSONS TRYING TO BUG CA FOR DUPING! Lol4k.th

What the proof by force usage of the dw1 boss chest will shut down a map? Care to try it yourself, Liandri?
Try to shout all your defense right now. It's no use to talk to someone like you guys around.

BTW, Crimsons, better you guys try harder cause there's button called Print Screen and command to check your IP's for the purpose in case you guys using your stupid second account to do it soon.

Also, you defensive part still want me to give proof that Crimsons already dupe/clone their items?
Let me spy to your guild or login to all of your accounts. Then, I can prove it. But of course, Crimsons bozo's won't let me do that.

Don't worry, as long as you guys keep on saying you are not, for me, it's enough with these screen shots and topic showing to everyone that Crimsons guild is cheating all the way.

coldvein07
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:29 am

yea i opened a chest.. so what? o_o

coldvein07 wrote:

erm.. i just bougt an xbox, lemme enjoy it, i'll take care of your butt' later dun worry <3

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteHunter Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:18 am

Noan Shadow: "despues te paso 1 copia de unas sword 13+"
Does that mean "I will give u a clone's sword +13"?
LMAO Laughing

Cheers!
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next