TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need more info about server wipe

+8
LittleWarrior
yuki49
louie00
punkinglord2
carlos
TheAK
Keiron
xBLAZEx
12 posters

Go down

We need more info about server wipe Empty We need more info about server wipe

Post  xBLAZEx Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:36 pm

ok owner said this: "sever wipe due to SQL error donators dont worry item will be given back", so what about no donators, and if there will be another SQL error the server will wipe again???? i need a response 'cause i dont want to waste my time then

xBLAZEx
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

We need more info about server wipe Empty Re: We need more info about server wipe

Post  Keiron Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:50 am

Yeah what about normal players? they will lost all items?? or GM will give back coz i dont want do this things again give some answer

Keiron

Back to top Go down

We need more info about server wipe Empty Re: We need more info about server wipe

Post  TheAK Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:03 am

It would be pretty cheap from GM to leave normal players hanging =/
I mean arent we the guys who made TOP SG worth playing?!
leaving aside the donators they're not harmed anyway -.-

TheAK
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  carlos Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:39 pm

this is unjust, players donators receive their items back, but non donators began with nothing.
open a large gap between the 2 types of players and there will be many monopoly, will be the donators Overpowered from the start while 90% of the server has to buy their items again.

ESPAÑOL:

esto es injusto, los jugadores donadores recibiran sus items de nuevo, pero los no donadores empesaran de cero y sin nada.
abra un gran hueco entre los 2 tipos de jugadores y habra mucho monopolio, los donodores seran overpowered desde el inicio mientras que el 90% del server tiene que adquirir sus items denuevo
carlos
carlos

Back to top Go down

Post  punkinglord2 Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:46 pm

ENSERIO????? Entonces para que putas vuelvo a entrar a esa mierda...si el caso es ese..suerte con los donadores..ojala gasten todo su dinero hahahahah

punkinglord2

Back to top Go down

Post  louie00 Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:57 pm

ITS A PRIVATE SERVER.. just that simple phrase explain it all... u want to be like vip then donate... i lost more than u guys do..

ps. im not a donator like them XD

love Bash,

affraid

louie00

Back to top Go down

We need more info about server wipe Empty ty so much for everything

Post  punkinglord2 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:06 pm

TY gm for a super laggy server, ty for ur stupid way to be, ty for ur stupid friends in the fuking server, but ty for leave me the chance to know some great ppl and have a nice times in the game...ty for mute my char (and ty too for unmute it), ty for u patient (lol), bye owner, good luck in your life and please be a person with feelings not a fukin bot boss =D BYE BYE

punkinglord2

Back to top Go down

We need more info about server wipe Empty awwwww

Post  yuki49 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:20 pm

why server still close.....

yuki49

Back to top Go down

We need more info about server wipe Empty cause cause

Post  punkinglord2 Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:52 am

BECAUSE IS A SHIT LIKE THE OWNER..AND A LOT OF PPL IN THE FUKING GAME...THTAS THE REASON rabbit

punkinglord2

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiron Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:56 am

Server back or still offline?? any1 know?

Keiron

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleWarrior Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:24 am

If only the donators get the items back and the others dont i will leave and i think the others will do the same thing...the donators will play alone:)then can see whos the best and stupid donaror:))

LittleWarrior
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:51 am

LittleWarrior wrote:If only the donators get the items back and the others dont i will leave and i think the others will do the same thing...the donators will play alone:)then can see whos the best and stupid donaror:))

Firstly, you cant blame GM for restoring server items to donators, afterall he did what he promised to do in the first place.

Owner wrote:We wont refund the money if the sever close but will return items if there is any fatal bug in the account or sever wipe"

They donated a huge amount and i think you are intelligent enough to understand the reasoning. Secondly, as a non-donator, the truth is in fact, we are a freeloader, we are given a free server to play, what more can we ask for? I know this may sound harsh but we arent promised that we get our char back in case something screws up, like what had happened to my char ooXSaberXoo.

For a fact, im not siding with the GM or anyone. Improvement could be done eg, automated backup at certain times of the day but well... this isnt RS where game is run on dedi server and handled professionally.

The best we(non-donators) could do is
(1) find a better server to play
(2) jst tolerate the shit and have a good and fun time in topsg
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleWarrior Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:40 pm

I wont say anything anymore.its ok for me i will start hard working again but if u can i want 4 items back cause that are really hatd to to get GM if u can pm me
Oww ya when will be the server on again??

LittleWarrior
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:28 pm

LittleWarrior wrote:I wont say anything anymore.its ok for me i will start hard working again but if u can i want 4 items back cause that are really hatd to to get GM if u can pm me
Oww ya when will be the server on again??

I think its on. Jst use ipchanger to update to the new ip.
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xBLAZEx Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:39 pm

I just want to say::: i dont wanna server wipe again pls, owner if you need money just find a job man FUUUUCK OFF

xBLAZEx
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Owner Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:28 pm

i already pm the admin what you said he say why should he get a job for your sake? you should just fuck off and die blaze

Owner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elkas Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:15 am

I think Server Wipe is good :B
Yeah, you lost your Items and Crap, but now I have all I lsot before, like x20 times Faster!
I mean, that's experience, now you'll pass your old char, and if there's any other server wipe again, you'll do it even more Faster...!

I had 4k max before the Server got wipe. That took me few weeks!
Now I have 3.5k max, nearly reaching 4k max soon, and the server wiped less than a week ago!
Isn't that awesome?
I like that :b
Anyways, the game is free, and it's for fun, if you want you can leave...
Btw, being a donator doesn't makes you a better players, you just have better stuff, but if you don't know how to use the Stuff, you're not the Best player.

Amen.

Elkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiron Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 am

server back online again?? ????? any1 can reply me pls

Keiron

Back to top Go down

Post  xxSmashxx Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:47 am

when server back again?олени >-<

xxSmashxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down