TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!!

+3
yohanna277
SmokeyJoe
[GM]EternalDragon
7 posters

Go down

Wipe OR NO WIPE!!!!!!!!!

Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap50%Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 16 ]
Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap28%Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 9 ]
Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap22%Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!! Empty Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!!

Post  [GM]EternalDragon Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!!

[GM]EternalDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!!

Post  SmokeyJoe Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:31 am

Doesnt matter what ppl want theres been one lol

SmokeyJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  yohanna277 Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Wipe it all off 46% [ 14 ] wipe it 0% [ 0 ] just wipe 0% [ 0 ] NO WIPE U STUPID GM 0% [ 0 ] NO WIPE PLZ 30% [ 9 ] PLZ PLZ NO WIPE!!!!! 23% [ 7 ]

well all can see here why the gm wipe the server cause he wanted do it and nothing more as all can see in the (votes) up here GM WIPES CAUSE HE IS STUPID NOOB IN MATEMATICS maybe all asking why?, well no need googles to see it the option wipe has 14 votes in total... gm go to school and learn more of numbers, and the option NO WIPE wins cause 9+7=16 VOTES IN TOTAL THAT MEANS 2 VOTES MORE... that answer why votes in forums not works dont vote anymore here cause gm do all he want and think in inself and not in the players who worked a lot to be pros like me BuffyOriginal and other like the bbq chars and hellboy etc ppl dont wasted more time here playing cause next week another wipe will be do it again wasting time...

yohanna277

Back to top Go down

Post  Johanna1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Well, actually ............... when GM decided to wipe earlier today, the count of the votes was different

14 votes to wipe

only 13 not to wipe

the other votes where given after he announced ingame he was going to start the wipe

But to be honest, with so much accounts registered, seeing how little people voted, he should just have stopped this voting and decided to skip it all together for now.
Perhaps he should have given the voting more attention ingame, urge people to vote more.
Had to give it more time to give more people a chance to vote.

But well ..................... Very Happy

Johanna1
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteHunter Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:48 pm

But to be honest, with so much accounts registered, seeing how little people voted, he should just have stopped this voting and decided to skip it all together for now.

Yes, and all the people that vote didnt post anything?

I just wanna say that looks like they wipe because they want, its simple :/
I mean, how we really know if that result's poll is true?

WITHOUT POST, this poll is nothing.

Quit saying this what we want because is not true.
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Johanna1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Not sure what you mean by that, quit saying that cause its not true ..... whats not true???

Besides, give him the benefit of the doubt. He will learn from his mistakes. We all do that Very Happy

All i can say to GM, dont go around going in to demands of players!
YOU are boss on YOUR server.
What is there is there. Other stuff can be added after due consideration. Or with some help of people who know how to help you properly with the serverfiles.

You giving in to the demands made the files go wild. Escpecially the iteminfo.bin. If you make changes, you must follow thru on the changes in the desired npc scripts too.
And after that, make sure players can have the right iteminfo.bin, so they are up-to-date.

I watched you last night, you kept giving in on the demands, changing the files. Server down, server up. time after time. You even said you worked your ass off for them, you where tired, it was 4 am with you etc.
They didn't listen, kept demanding, you kept going. Stop that, do what YOU want, period.

Now, i just wait for you to bring server back. Its a fun server. Never doubt that !!!

Hannie / IGN Sassy

Johanna1
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteHunter Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Excuse me but that was stupid.

I know GM can do whatever he wants, but its stupid if he dont hear what people say because HE makes this a Public private server.

And, Players brings life to a server!
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Johanna1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:22 pm

They can do whatever they want yes.
Me for myself, i think, as far as i saw it, there was not much wrong.
GM was doing drop events, summoning event.
All in a short time.
With everything available in npc's (and for good prices too!!) that must be enough for a Gm to do, events etc.
He even asked what drops he should do, what monster to summon.
He dont have to do that, right. He can just decide what to do, drop, summon, and just do it.

Too bad this wipe draw so much bad blood with some :S

He just worked his ass off trying to be a good gm.
IMO he did a good job.

Wich btw doesn't make this wipe a good decision Very Happy

Johanna1
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Johanna1 Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:17 pm

someone is pissed affraid

Johanna1
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokeyJoe Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Personally i don't know why they did the wipe,a lot of people complain about imbalance but every server has imbalance and it's not because of GM's giving stuff away it's because some players work harder to get things and lvl quicker than others.The only way to make a server "balanced" is to put a limit on everything and that includes accounts and then give everyone playing the same lvl,equipment,and gems and then stopping chaos argent and any other method of getting gems.
And a lot of people think a wipe is good to stop ppl owning chaos and dw and to give newbies a chance and pretty much every private server i have played has done wipes but the reality is that it solves nothing,the same ppl get strong again and the people like me who just want to play and don't care about being uber strong just cruise along and lvl another few characters.

What i'm trying to say is,a wipe was bound to happen so i don't know why people get so surprised when it does,and let's face it people this is only a GAME.

P.S I have been in other servers where i have had good equipment and things so it is a bit annoying to loose everything but it's not like you cant get it again.

SmokeyJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteHunter Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:44 pm

SmokeyJoe wrote:Personally i don't know why they did the wipe,a lot of people complain about imbalance but every server has imbalance and it's not because of GM's giving stuff away it's because some players work harder to get things and lvl quicker than others.The only way to make a server "balanced" is to put a limit on everything and that includes accounts and then give everyone playing the same lvl,equipment,and gems and then stopping chaos argent and any other method of getting gems.
And a lot of people think a wipe is good to stop ppl owning chaos and dw and to give newbies a chance and pretty much every private server i have played has done wipes but the reality is that it solves nothing,the same ppl get strong again and the people like me who just want to play and don't care about being uber strong just cruise along and lvl another few characters.

What i'm trying to say is,a wipe was bound to happen so i don't know why people get so surprised when it does,and let's face it people this is only a GAME.

P.S I have been in other servers where i have had good equipment and things so it is a bit annoying to loose everything but it's not like you cant get it again.

Nice one, so true.

About "i don't know why people get so surprised" well, you know what happen?

IMO i knew a wipe could be possible all the time BUT they said it wont :/
My problem is just why the hell they wipe without a reason and WTF with that screen "OF course, definitly a wipe because Grandiose out now".

Oh man looks like there is something that we couldnt see Rolling Eyes
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  yohanna277 Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:10 pm

SmokeyJoe wrote:Personally i don't know why they did the wipe,a lot of people complain about imbalance but every server has imbalance and it's not because of GM's giving stuff away it's because some players work harder to get things and lvl quicker than others.The only way to make a server "balanced" is to put a limit on everything and that includes accounts and then give everyone playing the same lvl,equipment,and gems and then stopping chaos argent and any other method of getting gems.

enter again for what?? wtf stfu to enjoy again lag server? to enjoy the unexisting rebirth? to enjoy ug only getting in c.a EVERY 5 HOURS? this server was running good before the stupid newbies (who no have one day playing stfu) vote on forum to wipe this shet and now what is the result for stupid gays? server lag lag lagggggggggggggggggggggg no rebirth no ugv and no gm to give a stupid anwers now i lost all my equips and i give a solution to u gms close this damm shit server(my vote is the same of the gays who vote to wipe(diference im in the server 1 week ago Suspect ) so close server option wins(sarcastic mad etc) no one play no one enjoy and one more thing (THING 2 TIMES BEFORE VOTE OR SAY SOMETHING ON FORUM RETARD NEWBIES CAUSE FOR ALL WHO VOTE WIPE THIS SHIT SERVER IS BUGGED AGAIN AND MORE No No No

yohanna277

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokeyJoe Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:22 pm

i was playing when it opened as well so i havent been playing for 1 day only and dude if your going to get this upset over a GAME you have some real issues you need to sort out.

There's more to life than this GAME GAME GAME

Get over it and grow up

SmokeyJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  yohanna277 Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:38 pm

[img]Wipe or NOT!!!!!!!!! 2zqhnqq[/img]

the last words before wipe Sad

yohanna277

Back to top Go down

Post  Atreyu Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Lol GMs promised there wouldn't be a wipe, we asked about it when server started... Some of us started right after the server opened and worked really hard to get all our stuff. If I knew there would be a wipe I wouldn't have given a fuck about becoming strong or not... all PS players know how fucking annoying it is to start all over and over again... I worked my ass off for more than a week to see everything gone in a wink Sad high level BD gems, hours and hours wasted to combine and forge...

If AT LEAST server worked now, if it was really necessary to wipe I wouldn't be that disappointed... but now there are even more bugs x.X my client keeps crashing while other players, new players, can play and are becoming stronger... even using the old version the lag is crazy and makes the game impossible to play x.x how fair is that lol Why GMs asked for people's opinion if they won't read their answers No there are players from all around the world, we're not all in the same timezone, would have been nice to let us time to vote and answer >.>

Atreyu
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokeyJoe Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:59 pm

I agree with you about it being a waste of time due to the fact the server is worse now than before with bugs and dc's.I dont know why they went for base server files when there are plenty out there with most bugs fixed.My guess is topsg wont be that popular after this

SmokeyJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFenix16 Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:16 pm

GM clears the server again, put the server files from the previous night and so you avoid errors and slow =) or returns to the files of the previous night that it would be the best;) CA pon every 1 Hrs, Lvl 150 Pet lvl 51 if you want to bug Stats and ya =)

In your case since you can see my team in a previous post where you see where I work and because of the wipe me out of my work you agradecere if I return my equipment ... and please talk to x_x Eternal to know that if you do not clean the server Devia x__x

DarkFenix16

Back to top Go down

Post  yohanna277 Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:38 pm

DarkFenix16 wrote:GM clears the server again, put the server files from the previous night and so you avoid errors and slow =) or returns to the files of the previous night that it would be the best;) CA pon every 1 Hrs, Lvl 150 Pet lvl 51 if you want to bug Stats and ya =)

In your case since you can see my team in a previous post where you see where I work and because of the wipe me out of my work you agradecere if I return my equipment ... and please talk to x_x Eternal to know that if you do not clean the server Devia x__x

im totally agree whit fenix some thing i cant understand ..well anyway the point is we want the old server data that means server data before the wipe and all accounts intact or at least restart in apologize for the terrible dissaster gms make in the server, restart again and gives unique sets like bd,kylin etc and put ugv vouchers in gold in other npc not in repu cause tha makes more lag and delete the mordo egg from repu npc,but put drop pet`s fruits in dw to all ppl make money and one more thing gms: when u want another votation please gives at least 24 hours to make a desition cause in game not playing only 30 ppl...

yohanna277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down