TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a suggestion for ugs

5 posters

Go down

a suggestion for ugs Empty a suggestion for ugs

Post  momotaro Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:42 am

well many are saying that "pls put ugs in reps changer bla bla bla"
well i want to suggest that u put npc that have a quest or something in it so that we can get ugs so other jobs can get ugs like gos,gostriking, and gow.
wish this would help others also and feel free to say anything about it Surprised

momotaro
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

a suggestion for ugs Empty Re: a suggestion for ugs

Post  MisiekSE Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:22 am

It's not bad idea Smile But i dunno if there GM's doing something to server. For example they could fix lag, restart maps (argent now disabled), do some events.

MisiekSE

Back to top Go down

Post  geneticterra Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 am

I believe this is a good idea.

In my point of view, what they need to do is remove the goddamn rep NPC in implement something new, something that doesn't require players to keep spamming to make new characters and leveling them, something original. Well, spamming to make new characters does add to the lag of the server.

My suggestion is, let the FC, DS and DW boss drop them UGs, like other servers or use DW chests as a source of UG drops as well, therefore we have more PK, we have more active players, and it is not boring grinding hours and hours to get UGs. CA is a good source for UGs but we can only get Rages and Cols from the chests, BD mobs = take too long to kill and why don't the minibosses drop UGs? You can put that as well =/

AND definitely fix the lag lol, lag makes keyboard ragers ran outta money lmao

geneticterra
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  xBLAZEx Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:45 pm

yeah I think is a good idea, we could get UGs from mazes it would be a solution to this fcking lag

xBLAZEx
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokeyJoe Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:50 am

making noobs isnt the lag prob on this server,it's because in Australia we have limited gb usage and it doesnt take long to use it up then the speed gets slowed down

But i do like the idea of ug being in mazes

SmokeyJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down