TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delete CA from the tele in argent?

+6
louie00
lianjie3
godofmetal
SoLiDsNaKe
maximilian
[GM]EternalDragon
10 posters

Go down

Delete CA from the tele  in argent? I_vote_lcap46%Delete CA from the tele  in argent? I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 16 ]
Delete CA from the tele  in argent? I_vote_lcap54%Delete CA from the tele  in argent? I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 19 ]

Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

Delete CA from the tele  in argent? Empty Delete CA from the tele in argent?

Post  [GM]EternalDragon Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:08 am

[GM]EternalDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delete CA from the tele  in argent? Empty Re: Delete CA from the tele in argent?

Post  maximilian Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:30 am

yes but set -999999999 rep needed for go in =D

maximilian

Back to top Go down

Delete CA from the tele  in argent? Empty Re: Delete CA from the tele in argent?

Post  SoLiDsNaKe Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:10 am

yes delete it so ca will be less lag and pvp bar will be more used and delte the arena teleporter too

SoLiDsNaKe
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  godofmetal Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:17 am

yes delete it and we ll have less lag:)
mm i agree for delete pvp tele too
a lot of time i wanted to pk with my friends but i couldnt for players who disturbed our battle
i hope u will do this bounce

godofmetal
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  lianjie3 Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 pm

why ppl always stay near spawn point and kill who ever who stepped into the place?in CA...the screen just loaded and I AM DEAD!!!!

lianjie3
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  godofmetal Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:48 am

i think votes ar end and "yes" won so DELETE CA TELE !!!

godofmetal
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  louie00 Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:18 pm

delete tele to CA!!!!!!! yes to delete vote fast... less lag it it done

louie00

Back to top Go down

Delete CA from the tele  in argent? Empty save argent tele campaighn

Post  fernandeath Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:32 pm

nah why delete ?

ots ok as it is

no good reasons are displayed here. and we will waste our time making useless honor points

fernandeath

Back to top Go down

Post  SexiBitch Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:14 pm

fernandeath wrote:nah why delete ?

ots ok as it is

no good reasons are displayed here. and we will waste our time making useless honor points
i agree i thinks its better at the tele Razz KEEP IT

SexiBitch

Back to top Go down

Post  louie00 Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:37 pm

lol we have reasons to delete... what are the reasons to keep?... making better gameplay.. lagless CA.. balance game... getting ca stuffs.... that the reason to remove TP to CA... Sleep Sleep Sleep

louie00

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTIREAN Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:55 pm

delet it but sell reputation rolls or something like that

MASTIREAN
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  SexiBitch Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:56 pm

louie00 wrote:lol we have reasons to delete... what are the reasons to keep?... making better gameplay.. lagless CA.. balance game... getting ca stuffs.... that the reason to remove TP to CA... Sleep Sleep Sleep

it wont cause less lag 0.o tell how it will only at spawn ? 0.o

SexiBitch

Back to top Go down

Post  zbizzyz Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Deleting the CA tele in agrent would surely improve the game quality!

As for the Honor part that are required inorder to enter CA can be removed, or have them selling at NPC. (Book of Honor)

Supporting Reasons:-

1. Currently onli 1 spawn point, which is at the tele in CA. Since many complain that guild set up station to kill the non-guilds goers at the spawn point, killing the fun of CA for everyone except the killers. You will have 4 random spawn points entering from the normal portal in icicle.
- a) fountain b) north gate c)teleportor and last d) PVP bar

2. Dun you guys wan to have CA eq? that for example the CA boots, +50 speed better then nothing.
In a offical server, CA port close after 30mins, so those that are left after the 30mins can enjoy killing each other and the bd mobs.

3. Currently you can pt up first outside teleportor, before you enter CA. therefor, Cleric or SM in pt can help buff. After the removal of the teleportor, the normal port at icicle will not allow parties. So this be be a advantage for those ppl going CA without a buffer.

Some of you may complain that a few guild will always own CA. Yes that may be true for a while, then you can always join another guild, or wait for them to be sold in market. History proven, sooner or later ppl will sell them. so dun have to worry that you are not the top 5 left.

Well, just my point of view. have fun!

zbizzyz

Back to top Go down

Delete CA from the tele  in argent? Empty this is useless

Post  fernandeath Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:28 pm

from the beguinning we could enter from where we wanted tele or icicle portal. i dont see why delete tele to CA.

and second. it still lags as hell >_< Evil or Very Mad

fernandeath

Back to top Go down

Post  louie00 Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:17 pm

remove honor books too.. pvp is rubbish of no use...

louie00

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down