TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some things gm must pay attention ^^ not a complain k

2 posters

Go down

some things gm must pay attention ^^ not a complain k Empty some things gm must pay attention ^^ not a complain k

Post  yohanna277 Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:55 pm

ok ok dont shoot me ss xD well first is nessesary to put in game unique rings,and necks cause npc repu gone, maybe gms can put the items in unseals npc like old sg is just a suggestion, cause all newbies cant get them and the result is a inbalance of power; second u gems maybe in a gem npc seller or something cause c.a not dropping more ug in chest and remember gms black dragon mobs only drops all bd gems and rage and colo only, thing in the other classes who needs striking souls etc etc etc; remember this is not topcruschampsg Shocked lmao, and last thing please put old times c.a cause in game that`s is the fun if the c.a opens every 5 hours or whatever then server alone all time and bored bored bored nothing to do ..that is all i have to say dont kill me remember this suggestions is only to make game fun and more interesting

and btw good job whit the new patch argent looks so nice weps and mordos wings etc and i love the ingame song looks like jappaneasse song ^^

in any case i no have any problem whit the current version and changues but thing in the other ppl who comes here to enjoy too

who like this server and the gms: BuffyOriginal ^^

oone more thing srry for my bad english i hope all understand it!

yohanna277

Back to top Go down

some things gm must pay attention ^^ not a complain k Empty Re: some things gm must pay attention ^^ not a complain k

Post  EliteHunter Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:02 pm

This time, server really looks BETA
EliteHunter
EliteHunter
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum