TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to get items for marriage?

3 posters

Go down

how to get items for marriage? Empty how to get items for marriage?

Post  psper Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 pm

how to get items for fairy marriage?
when i go to FC i get DC

psper
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

how to get items for marriage? Empty Re: how to get items for marriage?

Post  sayangamiey Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:23 pm

psper wrote:how to get items for fairy marriage?
when i go to FC i get DC

Sometimes, the only essential tool you need is your brain. Asking without searching and thinking is like walking down the street with the sign "i'm horny and i want to fuck" on your back and expecting a "hot chick" to have sex with you.

Firstly, did you ever go to pko.mmosite.com and have you ever entered the string "fairy marriage" in the search bar of that website?

And secondly, did you ever wonder whether FC is opened at the time you tele'd, did you check the system message beforehand?

Im not flaming, don't get it wrong, sometimes stupid question deserves stupid answers =D
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokeyJoe Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:55 pm

I found that the tickets dc'd me everytime but it works if you do it the normal way and remember to get your ancient generator.

But what would be helpfull is if the exp gained by killing the mobs there was reduced as you kill 3 or 4 and you lvl and that makes ppl make heaps of noob acc so they can go back and get more stuff.

SmokeyJoe

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:21 am

SmokeyJoe wrote:I found that the tickets dc'd me everytime but it works if you do it the normal way and remember to get your ancient generator.

But what would be helpfull is if the exp gained by killing the mobs there was reduced as you kill 3 or 4 and you lvl and that makes ppl make heaps of noob acc so they can go back and get more stuff.

Hmmm, the last time(yest) i went fc was to collect wailing warrior carcass for making my str Mordo jr. I went with my lvl 8x crus(i used the argent tele, the option was dungeon-->forsanken city[yes they spelt it wrong]). I usually only get Dc'ed, it doesnt apply to fc but to dw as well, when i try to get in the mazes at the wrong time(when dw|fc is not officially open).
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down