TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm pls look at this

2 posters

Go down

Gm pls look at this Empty Gm pls look at this

Post  sayangamiey Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:52 am

I suggest that the rep system have to be put away and a more efficient system of gaining gold to be introduced. If the old rep system stays then i have the feeling that your server will suffer from the same old problems just like the old server did which is the creation of too many noob accounts. It ain't a problem for your server now but think how will your server fare once your server gets popular and the number of players reaches 150+ like in the old topsg. Besides, in other top PS which i played, they have various ways of getting gold like chopping woods and etc... And btw, if the old rep system stays the only group who benefits are those with good computer and don't you really think creating noob and plvling them in aba4+ to 90+ with lucky strike a pretty 'brainless' task...? Jst my humble opinion.. And btw, criticism is welcome(not flames). Ty

Ps: and btw pls tink if 10 topsg players who have a good com create 4 noob each(full pty of noobs) and lvling them in summer of 4tune, bandwidth's gonna be depleted that easily, 10 is only a small number and the numbers gona increase once there'll be lots of player abusing this system. This bandwidth problem i tink will create severe lag in ca...idk if the server's running on real dedi machine or adsl home-machine but if its run on adsl(adequate upload speed), the rep system sure gona tax it out.

Last edited by sayangamiey on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Gm pls look at this Empty Re: Gm pls look at this

Post  Infinite Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:03 am

yups im totally agree with sayang....but then...SERVER ASO DUNO OPENING OR NOT!!!! NO NEWS TILL NOW>>>DUN TELL ME SERVER DEAD?

Infinite
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum