TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to ALl ex-HH

4 posters

Go down

Hello to ALl ex-HH Empty Hello to ALl ex-HH

Post  Nanilove Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:47 am

No worry i will tell all ex-HH first if we have launch the server...I am cooperate with friends from France...And we are preparing 26 mbps internet broadband....

And now we are still fixing bug like Icicle or CA down( Like always crimson guild do).....This to avoid many player like blonde or crimson guild who like to duplicate item to get strong and unfair to other^^...beware people like them in real life....cause people who like to cheat always applying in their real life.......

Anyway the friends from france i mention about is Predator (Fox) =)..................Gd luck to all EX-HH member...I wish you all the best in real life =)

Nanilove
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Hello to ALl ex-HH Empty yes!!!

Post  nvmname Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:58 pm

nani...bile ko siap server ni kau post website kat sini k??...aku pasti join la...GoGoGo HeadHunters!!!!

nvmname
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Hello to ALl ex-HH Empty Re: Hello to ALl ex-HH

Post  Infinite Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 am

harlow~ nani love~~~~

Im bbQsPeed here hahax..dun forget call me eh!! bbq Bros will be back for sure haha!!! faster make ur server rofl

Infinite
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xBLAZEx Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Blaze here, dont forget me nani ill be ready anytime just tell me and greetings to predator, cya

xBLAZEx
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum