TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server with hamachi?

4 posters

Go down

server with hamachi? Empty server with hamachi?

Post  unis Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Is it true that the server now works with Hamachi? Evil or Very Mad

I heard that Hamachi is now needed to play. Shocked

Now is not ip changer? No

lol! Sleep
unis
unis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

server with hamachi? Empty Re: server with hamachi?

Post  unis Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:29 pm

if anyone knows plz respond

Now topsg is played with Hamachi?

I saw it on the page of the mall but I'm not sure
unis
unis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:46 pm

unis wrote:if anyone knows plz respond

Now topsg is played with Hamachi?

I saw it on the page of the mall but I'm not sure

If you have a domain name like topsg.sytes.net, there isnt any need to use hamachi, if you didn't have any domain name, then there is a need to use hamachi, the problem is that TOPSG is closed forever that is what i want you to know. Im sorry. Btw there are a handful of good server out there like tourian or foxlv. Good luck in finding the ps of your choice.
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  HoLy Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:01 am

the page of item mall u saw is the main page of topGS server... notice the difference with topSG

HoLy
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  unis Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:42 am

Or is that the server page is where you give the mall items? Shocked

but I was looking for a new server and found that topsg now have to play with Hamachi, and that the official website out of service. What a Face

That is why I wondered. Laughing

another question
Do you know if the server open some day? Very Happy

lol!
unis
unis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:38 pm

unis wrote:Or is that the server page is where you give the mall items? Shocked

but I was looking for a new server and found that topsg now have to play with Hamachi, and that the official website out of service. What a Face

That is why I wondered. Laughing

another question
Do you know if the server open some day? Very Happy

lol!

Topsg is topsg and topgs is topgs, topsg=ICEY, topgs=Jojo, they are both different private server run by different individuals. Do you understand english? Even if i said topsg is closed forever, you still believe someday it will open? Do you have something wrong up in your head? And btw use your common sense, if topsg really is online, why would icey run it on hamachi when he can run it without. Get this in your head, topsg is dead, your char is deleted, all your item is gone, and icey is spending your donation money on whores in the red light district.

PS: unis mind works like dis

A: Man im a male...did you see my dick
Unis: No that isnt a dick, its just some play-doh in ur underwear
A: Come on open your eyes and touch it
Unis: I still insist its a play-doh >_<
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  unis Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 pm

look:

what I'm doing that if questions are now opened with topsg Hamachi, there are many like me who have the same questions and if you answer a question in this way is better than no fukin dick where your goals do not matter and let the forum real players. Evil or Very Mad

thx
unis
unis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:52 pm

unis wrote:look:

what I'm doing that if questions are now opened with topsg Hamachi, there are many like me who have the same questions and if you answer a question in this way is better than no fukin dick where your goals do not matter and let the forum real players. Evil or Very Mad

thx

Hey dumbass look:

https://topsg.forumotion.com/search.forum?search_author=unis&show_results=posts

You asked like around ten times for god sake whether topsg runs on hamachi. Did i answer your questions politely in the first place? The answer is yes and yet you keep asking the same question over and over again, maybe you are just born retarded in the first place. Tell me how do you feel if a person ask you for the tenth time the answer for 1+1, do you get pissed? Rofl, first thing first, didn't you get that in your head topsg is closed forever or are you DENYING reality or are you trying your best to appear as DUMB or are you high on drugs? Maybe you had no formal education and dats why you only get the answer when people repeat to you the same solution for the 100th time. And btw, a word of advice, learn to SEARCH and READ the fucking forum before you open your damn mouth to ask. Whats the search function for?

Thx

PS: maybe its a sin to helping person of lower intelligence, might as well i leave them asking like fools
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  unis Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:25 pm

I asked what nobody responded, and this has already happened before in the server what I believe is that we should wait a while, and and if you're responding to each question into an improved course of psy and then enters the forum ok thx. Evil or Very Mad

ago that the question now is not for you is for people who have some discretion and take a formal language and not make insulting every time anyone asks for the opinion. Mad

Can you be a little server that is identical to topsg with ipchanger? Smile
unis
unis
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 pm

unis wrote:I asked what nobody responded, and this has already happened before in the server what I believe is that we should wait a while, and and if you're responding to each question into an improved course of psy and then enters the forum ok thx. Evil or Very Mad

If you really had read the forum, then you should have read the post where nani said the server is closed forever. Its not a hearsay or rumor cos firstly, he is close to gm and secondly, repeated connection to topsg didn't work.

unis wrote:
ago that the question now is not for you is for people who have some discretion and take a formal language and not make insulting every time anyone asks for the opinion. Mad

Liandri, holy and a couple of others answer the same thing too. Even if you ask a thousand people it wont change the fact that server is closed forever. Its not insulting, but repeated question even when you know the answer is downright annoying.

unos wrote:
Can you be a little server that is identical to topsg with ipchanger? Smile

Try frostsg, its a hamachi server run by topsg players wich are winterfrost and attacker. They are more
experienced compared to Icey. I did a test run yest and i found it identical to topsg. Have fun.
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Warrior98 Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:45 am

lol servers back as normal no hamachi we are adding new features and crap right now
[GM]Warrior98
[GM]Warrior98
Admin
Admin

https://topsg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down