TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server off for good?? (i hope not)

5 posters

Go down

server off for good?? (i hope not) Empty server off for good?? (i hope not)

Post  donttalk3329 Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:09 am

I dont think the server will be off for good because if that was true then they would have shut down the site first. i really hope this server don crash coz then i'd have nuthing to play no more Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad

donttalk3329

Back to top Go down

server off for good?? (i hope not) Empty Re: server off for good?? (i hope not)

Post  sayangamiey Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:25 am

Not necessarily true, anyways i wouldnt like to believe sweet lies so i just assumed the worst. I've heard some rumors that the servers gonna be off for good. Anyways, fret not, there are always plenty of non hamachi servers to be found in privatia.
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  donttalk3329 Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:44 am

*sigh* worst case scenario is server shuts down evryone disappointed and weeks, no months of playing time down the drain Crying or Very sad

donttalk3329

Back to top Go down

Post  xXxDarkFenixXx Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:23 am

Hear a rumor that the pc to get the server suffered failures and that's why it's off for now and is expected to resume activity on the server as soon as possible =) Moderators Savena something please if you notice.

Thank you.

DarkFenix!

xXxDarkFenixXx

Back to top Go down

Post  donttalk3329 Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:28 am

when u say "for now"... u mean for this day or for this week?? when can we start playing again?? Question Question Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad

p.s. am really glad server is not down for good Very Happy lol!

p.s.s. guys can u put ur in game name when u reply so that i know who posted in game (darkFenix is obvious already duh...) What a Face

donttalk3329

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:40 am

awww server off forever? rofl..well not a shocking thing..1 day it has to gone Very Happy

Time to find a new game rofl...cya all!!

bbQsPeed

lol!

Infinite
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  donttalk3329 Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:47 am

Idea FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD FLOOD

nothing to do while server still off Sleep Sleep Sleep

come on guys lets talk about sumthin ... try to beat the boredom lol!

^^

donttalk3329

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:07 am

Rofl fenix talked as if he were the gm. Actually, we dont really have any clues about what the fuck is going on with the server. On other PS, i experienced similar things, server went off suddenly and after a period of time it closed forever(if any of you have played tales of kaos b4). Anyways i have foreseen that things like this would happen cause why? Registration page is 24/7 off, no newbies thus no new donors. For me, i assume server is closed forever until Icey said a word that it will resume operations. Even if it will be ON, in the worst case scenario, it would be wiped(sql error) and all had to start bck at square 1 -.-(this server has undergone numerous wipes as far as i can remember) Anyways, good luck to you guys, hope you find a better server or a better game. To those Headhunters or those people i know ingame, pls pm me ur msn addy so we could remain in touch ^^ cya...
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  donttalk3329 Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 am

hu u in game sayangamiey??

OnlineAlways2 here ^^

donttalk3329

Back to top Go down

Post  donttalk3329 Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:28 am

keep posting everyone if ther is any development with this situation...

ima sleep for a bit Sleep Sleep Sleep Arrow Arrow

donttalk3329

Back to top Go down

server off for good?? (i hope not) Empty you right!!!

Post  nvmname Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:48 am

yes sayangmie u right.....we should go find other server....this problem is keep happening...i think im leave...well all cya,,,

nvmname
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xXxDarkFenixXx Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:34 am

sayangamiey wrote:Rofl fenix talked as if he were the gm. Actually, we dont really have any clues about what the fuck is going on with the server. On other PS, i experienced similar things, server went off suddenly and after a period of time it closed forever(if any of you have played tales of kaos b4). Anyways i have foreseen that things like this would happen cause why? Registration page is 24/7 off, no newbies thus no new donors. For me, i assume server is closed forever until Icey said a word that it will resume operations. Even if it will be ON, in the worst case scenario, it would be wiped(sql error) and all had to start bck at square 1 -.-(this server has undergone numerous wipes as far as i can remember) Anyways, good luck to you guys, hope you find a better server or a better game. To those Headhunters or those people i know ingame, pls pm me ur msn addy so we could remain in touch ^^ cya...

I just made a comment that is not like you just do not offending my fault, if you know what happened to the server that CARAJO! not say so, before you write or comment think about it ... Of course I had to wait a damn HH? Animal idiot.

DarkFenix

xXxDarkFenixXx

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:47 pm

xXxDarkFenixXx wrote:
sayangamiey wrote:Rofl fenix talked as if he were the gm. Actually, we dont really have any clues about what the fuck is going on with the server. On other PS, i experienced similar things, server went off suddenly and after a period of time it closed forever(if any of you have played tales of kaos b4). Anyways i have foreseen that things like this would happen cause why? Registration page is 24/7 off, no newbies thus no new donors. For me, i assume server is closed forever until Icey said a word that it will resume operations. Even if it will be ON, in the worst case scenario, it would be wiped(sql error) and all had to start bck at square 1 -.-(this server has undergone numerous wipes as far as i can remember) Anyways, good luck to you guys, hope you find a better server or a better game. To those Headhunters or those people i know ingame, pls pm me ur msn addy so we could remain in touch ^^ cya...

I just made a comment that is not like you just do not offending my fault, if you know what happened to the server that CARAJO! not say so, before you write or comment think about it ... Of course I had to wait a damn HH? Animal idiot.

DarkFenix

Before you start calling people idiot, did you look yourself up in the mirror and asked what you really are, and for a fact, the word idiot doesnt apply to me but you. In fact you didnt even know how to reply properly in a proper english and i can bet my 100 bucks i did a proper thinking before every post rofl unlike you. A dog infected with rabies like you cant aspire to be a human and i just hope that you remain that way. Your no different from blonde actually, relogging, trying to cheat and getting caught in the act. If i were you, i would have done a more proper and 'clean' job. Your atempt to cheat is like having sex in a public toilet ^_^ And btw, don't forget to dupe in the new PS that you go. Cause for people with no 'integrity' like you, dats the easiest to be pro ^^
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down