TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can somebody help me? my account isn´t recognized

2 posters

Go down

Can somebody help me? my account isn´t recognized Empty Can somebody help me? my account isn´t recognized

Post  Abieloco Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Look, my computer didn´t worked since 6 months ago, but now is fixed. I missed TOPSG a little, well no that little, so... i want to play, i really want to make a bideo ( i don´t habe the other letter, w the half of that one) well, here is the problem, when i start the game, as usual, i put enter game, and i put my account and my password, but, surprise!, when i put that chinesse ( or japannese idk)button (the center one) it open a message with the, Username inbalid!, thing. Is the same account that im using now to write this message, i dont understand why cant i sign in! Please if you know how to fix my problem, or something like that, (or gifting me an account) please tell to me ( if is an account dont say here xD) thank you a lot.

My char was CruzMaster, if someone met me. but isnt this account.

Well thank you.

Abieloco
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Can somebody help me? my account isn´t recognized Empty Re: Can somebody help me? my account isn´t recognized

Post  Gemini Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:08 pm

6 months?

TOPSG was restarted like 2months ago...
The reg page is working only somedays.

Gemini

Back to top Go down