TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elven Signet and Fairy Coins

+3
Liandri
Infinite
shyrex88
7 posters

Go down

Elven Signet and Fairy Coins Empty Elven Signet and Fairy Coins

Post  shyrex88 Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:45 pm

coz we cant afk in game.. so hard for us to get elven signet.. we need it for cook and many.. book for standard manu, cooking, analyze and others = 300 signet.. i've played dis server like a week.. so far only 37 elven -.-

mmm i gt another suggestion.. how bout remove mordo egg and ugv redemption from repution npc.. and make 1 npc sell sell uniq gem.. and 1 more npc for quest.. once u finish de quest u'll get gold let say 10m/quest.? so people wont triple client and make server lag just to farm rep.. they do the quest to earn gold.. much better and less lag.. did u noe if alot people in ur server.. there's high % ur server will down.. nowadays.. few maps keep down..

shyrex88

Back to top Go down

Elven Signet and Fairy Coins Empty Re: Elven Signet and Fairy Coins

Post  Infinite Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:23 pm

that's a very gud suggestion.....and yea its fucking true watever he said...so plz....try to take an action and fix ur server~ THANKS!

Infinite
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Liandri Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:38 pm

We need an elven signet npc seller. PERIOD

Liandri

Back to top Go down

Post  RedSh00T Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:02 pm

I dont like ur suggestion bcx that will make game too easy and the prices will be higher so...
about the elven signets dude if ADMIN pu elven signet seller or high it will be noobish Neutral Neutral
Just w8 to get ur signets...
Its easy to see that u came to this server expecting that u'll get a EXPERT char in first week.(noobish) no offense lol! lol!
RedSh00T
RedSh00T

Back to top Go down

Post  shyrex88 Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:05 pm

well i play pko like 2 years.. so i noe how hard to get elven signet.. if u planning to play dis server like 2 years.. then just pray the server wont close.. and btw i noe u din read this server RULES..

PLS DONT AFK!(means if u go fkin sleep u cant let ur id afk in game) get it? in pko i open my pko 24/7 for 3 months.. and i get like 10 stacks of elven signet.. so try to think how to get 1 stack w/o afk bro? can tell me? talk use brain then u talk to me

btw iz it too easy? like i said. make a quest.. did i ask the admin to make easy quest? dude r u listening to wat im saying? or r u 1 of the guy who triple client in game? man thats more easy then doing quest.. and mkin server lagging..

and btw i dnt think we need dis blardy fairy coins n elven signet anymore.. becoz dis server cooking, analyze not working..

shyrex88

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:09 pm

shyrex88 wrote:well i play pko like 2 years.. so i noe how hard to get elven signet.. if u planning to play dis server like 2 years.. then just pray the server wont close.. and btw i noe u din read this server RULES..

PLS DONT AFK!(means if u go fkin sleep u cant let ur id afk in game) get it? in pko i open my pko 24/7 for 3 months.. and i get like 10 stacks of elven signet.. so try to think how to get 1 stack w/o afk bro? can tell me? talk use brain then u talk to me

btw iz it too easy? like i said. make a quest.. did i ask the admin to make easy quest? dude r u listening to wat im saying? or r u 1 of the guy who triple client in game? man thats more easy then doing quest.. and mkin server lagging..

and btw i dnt think we need dis blardy fairy coins n elven signet anymore.. becoz dis server cooking, analyze not working..

Lol buddy, triple clienting has taken a new dimension here. I saw a full pty of noobs in argent tele rofl...
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shyrex88 Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:09 am

yarh i always saw that lols.. with full pt.. and dis GM put forum suggestion.. but i think he never use any of our suggestion.. i dnt think he's even log in to da forum..

shyrex88

Back to top Go down

Elven Signet and Fairy Coins Empty ...

Post  nvmname Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:05 pm

i dont know this idea is good or not....but first thing gm need to do is remove the bug of server.....but i dont think GM check this post.......gm are not helping..i see other forum there gm are so friendly....SORRY FOR VERY BAD GRAMMAR!!!

nvmname
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Elven Signet and Fairy Coins Empty noob

Post  9street Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 pm

nooooooooooooooob server everthing bug stuoid
9street
9street
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Elven Signet and Fairy Coins Empty yea

Post  nvmname Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:13 pm

9street wrote:nooooooooooooooob server everthing bug stuoid

yes really noob...gm dont helping..

nvmname
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shyrex88 Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:23 am

i think gm doesnt really care bout his server.. at least add 1 gm.. do event everyday.. thats more helping.. atleast release player tension with events~

shyrex88

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:58 am

shyrex88 wrote:i think gm doesnt really care bout his server.. at least add 1 gm.. do event everyday.. thats more helping.. atleast release player tension with events~

I've notice numerous changes before and after server wipe... One significant thing is GM being ingame. Cos b4 server wipe, he's always spamming world on donation stuff eg "Those who want to donate pls pm shutup" Maybe.. he has real stuff going on in his life, work? On wether he care or doesnt care, i dont really have any idea and i dont wanna speculate bout that.. but what i really think is that.. the server is still run because there's some gamers out there still donating. Electricity bills are really expensive in singapore, and i think you can make the connection. The way this server is run differs from the way out PS out there is run eg redsquid, pirate revelations, final shadow, they got a team who can really fix bugs. About doing event... I wouldn't hope for more(maps running STABLE w/o CRASHING is enuff for me).. If gm were to be added, it would be best if the hired gm knows the technical aspects of this game eg npc scripting, patching.. Im siding with no one...this is jst what i thought o.o
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down