TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pls have a look at this...

5 posters

Go down

Pls have a look at this... Empty Pls have a look at this...

Post  sayangamiey Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:29 am

Hi guys this is oOXSaberXOo, ive been playing in this server for two weeks, dis server has a great number of players and i had lots of fun but im really sad when those guys especially those who belong to a pro and owning guild will resort to threatening tactics and accusations when they cant kill u..I back my words with SS'es and its up to u to conclude.

Pls have a look at this... Cap00007
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Pls have a look at this... Empty Re: Pls have a look at this...

Post  sayangamiey Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:33 am

and here is another one -sigh-

Pls have a look at this... Cap00009
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:38 am

and this... T_T

Pls have a look at this... Cap00012
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashDoubleFlat Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:41 am

-closed-

Last edited by SlashDoubleFlat on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

SlashDoubleFlat

Back to top Go down

Post  zbizzyz Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:09 am

This is going to be a good lesson of all to see!
They are 2 kind of people in this world, one is a Problem Maker and the other is a Problem Solver
Im glad you bring this up, cos we can see the whole truth not just what you wan others to see!
And because of your Inmaturity and crafty action to Mislead others, u will be dealt serverly!

PLEASE BE REMINDED TO POST THE WHOLE STORY IN FUTURE!

BTW to SlashDoubleFlat : Dont be so gullible in believing what you see, give the the other pty a chance to prove thier action especially this involve a GM, before you pass judgement.

Pls have a look at this... Conv2
Pls have a look at this... Conv3
Pls have a look at this... Conv4
Pls have a look at this... Conv5
Pls have a look at this... Conv6
Pls have a look at this... Conv7

As you can see the whole conversation was that i found him fishy cos my damage on him was too little.
and especially , it wasnt me alone that tested on his damage.

He claims to play for 2 weeks, all active members in CA regardless of guild, who will have seen him?
and btw he is not a donor, so not like he immediately becomes powerful over 2 weeks.
how is his def better than my +9 colossus +9 bd soul +9 glowing Armour Tested Char?

My Max damage is 5881 with poss and buff. Slash 8k onto the test cruz with +27 Armour, boots and glove/ lvl 58 con pet / Pr neck. compare to damaging oOXSaverX0o near 4k-4.1k (3 slashes)

Last but not least, am i wrong to catch those who use illigit pets and altered eq which was unfortunately given out by passed GM EternalDragon and Warrior98 accounts?

For your infomation, No one was spare, we have ban more than 20+ accounts include those in HereIRule and Pinnacle. Regardless of me being the leader of the guild, They dun have special benefit beside a DAMN GOOD FUN TIME!

zbizzyz

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashDoubleFlat Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 am

if it is the full story then Ok it is my fault....

SlashDoubleFlat

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Glove
Pls have a look at this... Cap00005

Armor
Pls have a look at this... Cap00003

Swod
Pls have a look at this... Cap00004

Con pet
Pls have a look at this... Cap00002

Shoe
Pls have a look at this... Cap00001

Full pot
Pls have a look at this... Cap00006

Pictures paint a thousand words

Last edited by sayangamiey on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:32 pm

>As you can see the whole conversation was that i found him fishy cos my damage on him was too little.
>and especially , it wasnt me alone that tested on his damage.

>He claims to play for 2 weeks, all active members in CA regardless of guild, who will have seen him?
>and btw he is not a donor, so not like he immediately becomes powerful over 2 weeks.
>how is his def better than my +9 colossus +9 bd soul +9 glowing Armour Tested Char?

so i need to donate to become powerful? hard work never pays off? anyone who burns midnight oil during 2 weeks is a hacker cheater scammer... it seems so true... and btw..

FYI there are many ways to gain gold besides CA and u not knowing is not my problem..
(1)lvl noob
(2)Lb quest

>>My Max damage is 5881 with poss and buff. Slash 8k onto the test cruz with +27 Armour, boots and glove/ lvl >>58 con pet / Pr neck. compare to damaging oOXSaverX0o near 4k-4.1k (3 slashes)

This is bullshit let me take illusion slash formula from chucks guide and apply the formula on me with full con mode + pots

<credits to chuck i taken this formula from him>
Example:

Let's say you are a lv80 crusader with 1750-1850 min/max damage, and you want to know if you can 1 slash KO your worst enemy, who happens to be a lv80 voyager with 250 def, 39 pr and 10k hp

Based on the above info, we can gather these input:

BD: 1750 min, 1850 max
TD: 250 def
TPR: 39 pr
LG: 0

Time to compute... First off, get the MBD:

recall, MBD = BD * (100 - TPR) / 100 - TD

minMBD = 1750 * (100 - 39) / 100 - 250
minMBD = 1750 * (51) / 100 - 250
minMBD = 892.5 - 250
minMBD = 642.5

maxMBD = 1850 * (100 - 39) / 100 - 250
maxMBD = 1850 * (51) / 100 - 250
maxMBD = 943.5 - 250
maxMBD = 693.5

MBD = 642, 693 (min,max)

if you had 140-209 ASPD, your MBD will be using 140M (5x):

min140MFSP = 642 * 5
min140MFSP = 3210

max140MFSP = 693 * 5
max140MFSP = 3465

so at 140 ASPD, you will do a damage in the range of 3210 to 3465, which means that damn voy survives

now, if you had 210 or higher ASPD, your MBD will be using 210M (7.5x):

min210MFSP = 642 * 7.5
min210MFSP = 4815

max210MFSP = 693 * 7.5
max210MFSP = 5197

so at 210 ASPD, you will do a damage in the range of 4815 to 5197, heh, tough luck, he still survives *lol*

better get more eye of bd then

I'll try to test level differences as well tonight, I wanna know if it coincides with everything before I'll declare it official

Update:
The level difference calculation is spot on.
<end>

5881*(100-73)/100-911=676.87
676.87*7.5=5076.525(ur final damage)

my pr=73
my def=911

theres no lvl differnce since u r obviously lvl 150... i do wonder why u rule out pots...

http://forum.top.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=79196&page=1 --> illusion slash calculator, input the above values to double check..

>Last but not least, am i wrong to catch those who use illigit pets and altered eq which was unfortunately given >out by passed GM EternalDragon and Warrior98 accounts?

>For your infomation, No one was spare, we have ban more than 20+ accounts include those in HereIRule and >Pinnacle. Regardless of me being the leader of the guild, They dun have special benefit beside a DAMN GOOD >FUN TIME!

i demand a formal apology for insulting me of my hardwork... having +27 stuff doesnt mean u can one hit ko every1.. period

PS: u cant simply one hit ko and it ruins ur ego trip maybe i can understand why ur mad XD

Last edited by sayangamiey on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:49 pm

And btw... I invite any GM to check my eq...and see whether its legit... Anytime....
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MaybBaby Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Even in Con mode ... He cant just slash u so little...with the ss u posted of ur EQ.. his damge shud do more on u... but the fact is it didnt.... so is ur eq realli what u shown....

No u dnt ned 2 b donor to be powerful.. but u r hardly seen in CA.. n the sucess rate to combining high lvl gem .. lol
-pfft- lvl noob wont even begin to give u the money to get high lvl gemming.. n LB qust items.. BS... what u spend all ur times on sea farming ...lol.. i farm LB items for my guild mateSsSs, soo i do know how long it take...

" i demand a formal apology for insulting me of my hard work... having +27 stuff doesnt mean u can one hit ko every1.. period"
insulting? i havnt seen him using rude manner ... U shud read the posting again? this is forum so raising questions to a matter is an normal thing...
OoH! now that the topic have ben open.. u invite any GM to check on ur EQ ..ROFL.. hmm i wonder from the way u talk... sound like u know the system so well.. so wud the real EQ/items b there...

Ppl can use their mind to work out with ur EQ how much BS damge u can take.... so i think no need to take this topic longer.....

MaybBaby
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  zbizzyz Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:20 pm

oOXSaberXOo

What don't you understand? I wasn’t there in the PVP to test if i can 1 slash you!

I was on another regular routine checks on players like any other normal day!

Trust me when I say you know NUTS about my EQ and what I can do, If I wan to 1 slash KO you I can!
All your uni square brains with your 'damage calculation does not apply to me!

The simple truth is that you posted a TWISTED STORY to make you look like an innocence player who is bully and treated unjust.. You are so busted after I post the whole conversation!

Further more, you insulted me again and challenge my authority even after I told you in game and in forum my purpose of doing what a HARD WORKING GM is doing! All your crap about what you were thinking about me shows how small you are and how eager of you to prove to others with you little patients and ego!
PS: u cant simply one hit KO and it ruins ur ego trip maybe i can understand why ur mad XD

THIS IS WHAT YOU BRING ON YOURSELF!
For that I will recommend to HEAD GM for your account to be deleted. You still can make another account to play and stop spreading nonsense! Perhaps that will help you to remind yourself to think before you talk shyt! Dun be so full of yourself!

and btw PS. any further crap from you will lead to ban of your ip and Mac Ips. You can then bring your sorry Ass to TOP or PKO. Period!

zbizzyz

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:32 pm

zbizzyz wrote:oOXSaberXOo

What don't you understand? I wasn’t there in the PVP to test if i can 1 slash you!

I was on another regular routine checks on players like any other normal day!

Trust me when I say you know NUTS about my EQ and what I can do, If I wan to 1 slash KO you I can!
All your uni square brains with your 'damage calculation does not apply to me!

The simple truth is that you posted a TWISTED STORY to make you look like an innocence player who is bully and treated unjust.. You are so busted after I post the whole conversation!

Further more, you insulted me again and challenge my authority even after I told you in game and in forum my purpose of doing what a HARD WORKING GM is doing! All your crap about what you were thinking about me shows how small you are and how eager of you to prove to others with you little patients and ego!
PS: u cant simply one hit KO and it ruins ur ego trip maybe i can understand why ur mad XD

THIS IS WHAT YOU BRING ON YOURSELF!
For that I will recommend to HEAD GM for your account to be deleted. You still can make another account to play and stop spreading nonsense! Perhaps that will help you to remind yourself to think before you talk shyt! Dun be so full of yourself!

and btw PS. any further crap from you will lead to ban of your ip and Mac Ips. You can then bring your sorry Ass to TOP or PKO. Period!

As far as i am concern i am here to clarify the misunderstanding and to simply correct the allegations u made against me. Afterall, everyone has the right to defend themselves when wronged. Instead of looking over my words which i backup with facts you threaten to ban me.

Instead ask yourself, what have i done wrong? Does this post hurt you? when you are simply wrong? To test ur slash is simply nonsense as far as i can say... Afterall you can always check the db.....its more easier.. Note that....Even if u say that the damage calculation is crap or doesnt aply to u, pls note that the author of the that stuff is chuck himself..and he's renowned authority in crusader build....

May i ask you...what formula did u use to base ur slash damage on?

I wont force the forumgoers to believe me...but i will leave it all up to them to decide...have a nice day

Last edited by sayangamiey on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:36 pm

MaybBaby wrote:Even in Con mode ... He cant just slash u so little...with the ss u posted of ur EQ.. his damge shud do more on u... but the fact is it didnt.... so is ur eq realli what u shown....

No u dnt ned 2 b donor to be powerful.. but u r hardly seen in CA.. n the sucess rate to combining high lvl gem .. lol
-pfft- lvl noob wont even begin to give u the money to get high lvl gemming.. n LB qust items.. BS... what u spend all ur times on sea farming ...lol.. i farm LB items for my guild mateSsSs, soo i do know how long it take...

" i demand a formal apology for insulting me of my hard work... having +27 stuff doesnt mean u can one hit ko every1.. period"
insulting? i havnt seen him using rude manner ... U shud read the posting again? this is forum so raising questions to a matter is an normal thing...
OoH! now that the topic have ben open.. u invite any GM to check on ur EQ ..ROFL.. hmm i wonder from the way u talk... sound like u know the system so well.. so wud the real EQ/items b there...

Ppl can use their mind to work out with ur EQ how much BS damge u can take.... so i think no need to take this topic longer.....

As i have said repeatedly...I welcome GM to check my EQ.. I wont force you to believe.. In fact thats why i posted the illusion calculator...and mind you....You didnt have any idea...on how hardcore am i jst to get the stuff i wanted..

IF donor doesnt means hacker so does hardwork IS NOT EQUAL to hacking, cheating scaming.

SImply not only 1+1=2...there are various solution to a problem.. in fact i do participate in CA and you can obviously ask my guildie... I dont pk in ca and dats why....My name hardly comes out in system...in fact my objective is BD gem...

PS: Need me to tell you where are the nice hiding spots To wait until bd mobs came out??

Learn to crawl before u walk and dats y i learn to gem up my eq b4 pk-ing in ca. And btw think in this situation....after all sleepless night you put into getting ur stuff up..hw do you feel if peeple tink you've cheated...simply put..it i cant simply turn the other cheek...period
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MaybBaby Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:37 pm

"Afterall, everyone has the right to defend themselves when wronged." Isnt that what u habe ben doing thro all this posting... LOL..

and OMFG! ... still nagg like a woman / even worse .. no1 is threat U scratch ..its just an open topic..ROFL

Kk - no more comment - like i said no need to Draggggg.. this longer .. bla blaa bla..... lol!

MaybBaby
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:52 pm

MaybBaby wrote:"Afterall, everyone has the right to defend themselves when wronged." Isnt that what u habe ben doing thro all this posting... LOL..

and OMFG! ... still nagg like a woman / even worse .. no1 is threat U scratch ..its just an open topic..ROFL

Kk - no more comment - like i said no need to Draggggg.. this longer .. bla blaa bla..... lol!

Im not draging, simpy put it, i was explaining myself... No 1 is threatening? for god sake see this

zbizzyz wrote:
HIS IS WHAT YOU BRING ON YOURSELF!

Pls re-read twice b4 you post
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashDoubleFlat Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:17 pm

btw...chuck's IS calculator is not nonsense,i wonder if u even played PKO with chuck in game.If u say tht his IS calculator is nonsense tht means u are saying that he is nonsense as well,and this is an open topic,and so far what he said is just defending,why resort to threatening to ban IP and mac ip?

SlashDoubleFlat

Back to top Go down

Post  kosper Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:30 am

lol only blla bla bla bla bla 1 thing if bloodline slash u so little u r a cheater and u have a big problem in con mode if he slash u is arroun 1k less of damage ur pictures of ur equip u dun show ur real stuff if u r a cheater cheers lol! elephant

kosper

Back to top Go down

Post  sayangamiey Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:36 pm

kosper wrote:lol only blla bla bla bla bla 1 thing if bloodline slash u so little u r a cheater and u have a big problem in con mode if he slash u is arroun 1k less of damage ur pictures of ur equip u dun show ur real stuff if u r a cheater cheers lol! elephant

Some people simply dont believe it when evidence are shown in front of their eyes jst like people still believing that the earth is flat when science shows them that it is round. Therefore, back up your words and give evidence that i am in fact a cheater. You cant?
sayangamiey
sayangamiey
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashDoubleFlat Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:15 pm

kosper wrote:lol only blla bla bla bla bla 1 thing if bloodline slash u so little u r a cheater and u have a big problem in con mode if he slash u is arroun 1k less of damage ur pictures of ur equip u dun show ur real stuff if u r a cheater cheers lol! elephant

wow! use your brain abit please?i know that bloodline is a GM,and he said that his test char with +27 gems,but he never stated which gems that he put into all his eqs.We dont even know if it is BD gem or just normal gems,the dmg can be reduced if u increase your PR and def.BTW bloodline dmg is always 8k?cannot decrease at all?

SlashDoubleFlat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum