TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroico177 IS SCAMMER HE SCAMM ME!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Heroico177 IS SCAMMER HE SCAMM  ME!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Heroico177 IS SCAMMER HE SCAMM ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  lallol Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:23 pm

I GIVE MI ITEMS TO HEROICO AND I SAID HE TO GIVE TO MI OTHER CHAR AND HE DELETE ME TO FRIENDS AND DC!!!!!!!!!!

HELP MEEE
Heroico177 IS SCAMMER HE SCAMM  ME!!!!!!!!!!! Asasqj2

GM HELP ME
I AM STICK

lallol
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Heroico177 IS SCAMMER HE SCAMM  ME!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Heroico177 IS SCAMMER HE SCAMM ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  McLovin Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Just because he tells you that he would give the items to your other character it doesn't mean hes going to do that. Don't trust anyone unless you know them well... Idk why you gave him your items.. because you trusted him since he was in same guild?? Well you can only blame yourself and Heroico177, so you probably wont get your items back, sorry o.o

McLovin
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Heroico177 IS SCAMMER HE SCAMM  ME!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Heroico177 IS SCAMMER HE SCAMM ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  forzaker Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:27 am

im srry to said it, but its all ur fault cuz u trusted him... only for being in same guild doesnt mean u can trust all guys there

forzaker
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  draklev Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 am

another insanity, why do people always say "its your fault" if he is scammed?
well GM knows everything by means of looking the log,if that is really scammed or not
i think the player is asking for help not "its your fault"
well just wait for gm response, and wait
then if no response, then recreate
thats it

draklev
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  McLovin Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:42 am

draklev wrote:another insanity, why do people always say "its your fault" if he is scammed?
well GM knows everything by means of looking the log,if that is really scammed or not
i think the player is asking for help not "its your fault"
well just wait for gm response, and wait
then if no response, then recreate
thats it

You know, he didn't log onto his account, he gave all his stuff to that Heroico177 guy, and stole it afterwards. That makes Heroico a scammer. If he logged onto Sticks account and took his stuff, that would be more serious since it would be hacking...

McLovin
Jr Member
Jr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]EternalDragon Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:44 pm

STFU he the idiot for giving his items to a fucking who ever

[GM]EternalDragon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  forzaker Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:59 pm

thats what i said Smile

forzaker
Sr Member
Sr Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum