TOPSG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to Analyzing and getting easy money: A Forum Event Participation

3 posters

Go down

Guide to Analyzing and getting easy money: A Forum Event Participation Empty Guide to Analyzing and getting easy money: A Forum Event Participation

Post  TheSilence Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:14 am

Okay, I'll make this really fast and really simple.

1. What the hell is Analyze?

Well for me, Analyze is a good way to get easy money, along with LB stuff and Fels and what not.

2. How do I get analyze?

For starters, you go to any grocer in Argent, Shaitan or Icicle and buy the Lv 1 Analyze guide from him.
Double click, and you'll get Lv 1 Analyze to be seen in your 2nd Skill Tab and a Particle Crystal. Guide to Analyzing and getting easy money: A Forum Event Participation N1666

* To upgrade your Analyze level, go to the fairy merchant in Icicle. Guide to Analyzing and getting easy money: A Forum Event Participation 415 You can buy Lv 2 - 7 Analyze from him. The costs would be:

Lv 2 Analyze: Mind block, around 10-20 Fairy Coins. I'll edit this later.
Lv 3 Analyze: 50 Fairy Coins
Lv 4 Analyze: 300 Fairy Coins
Lv 5 Analyze: 10 Elven Signets
Lv 6 Analyze: 50 Elven Signets
Lv 7 Analyze: 300 Elven Signets

3. How do I start analyzing?

Well first, you go to the Substance Analyzation Tool in Icicle 1341, 565. Guide to Analyzing and getting easy money: A Forum Event Participation 866

Talk to it, and you should see 4 empty boxes.

In the first box, you put a catalyst which will pretty much give you an idea what kind of item you'll get after you analyze a certain item.

In the second box, you put any equips or something.

In the third box, you put the Particle Crystal.

In the fourth box, you put a pet. *The pet doesn't need to have the analyze skill. I analyze fine with a pet without novice analyze and shit.

After that, you click start and well, you wait for it to end. I haven't really failed any of my analyze excursions so I guess you'd be pretty safe.

5. What now?

When you finish analyzing, you can probably get something good, or something bad. Most of the time, I get crap and stuff because I get unlucky. But sometimes, I get like LB bones and some plant stuff which I can NPC for a high price.

*Things to remember:

Use a Bone Catalyst for Lv 50-55 equipment.
Use a Plant Catalyst for Lv 70 ++ equipment
- Personally, I like the plant catalyst the most cuz I get at least 1 good item every time I analyze. I just use the bone for LB bones. For other level equipment, I would use Plant Catalysts cuz one of my friends says that they give shit and what not.

I think that's all so if you have any questions, PM me and I'll try to answer em.

Hope I win in the event =D
sunny santa No Like a Star @ heaven What a Face

TheSilence
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Guide to Analyzing and getting easy money: A Forum Event Participation Empty wewewewew

Post  clash Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:04 pm

can u say wat item it drop XD

clash

Back to top Go down

Guide to Analyzing and getting easy money: A Forum Event Participation Empty Re: Guide to Analyzing and getting easy money: A Forum Event Participation

Post  ely Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Maybe im totally noob, but analyse doesnt work for me scratch

It gives me 0 item, doesnt lower my tool dura, but eats the catalyst and item No

ely

Back to top Go down

Guide to Analyzing and getting easy money: A Forum Event Participation Empty Re: Guide to Analyzing and getting easy money: A Forum Event Participation

Post  TheSilence Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:13 am

Clash: Uhm, I'm not really sure, but sometimes I get Omnipotent Herb or something like that which has a resale value of 500k a piece. If you got like Lv 6 Analyze or something, you get 3 of these. Instant 1.5m

ely: Really? I'll check when I get online.

TheSilence
No rank
No rank

Back to top Go down

Post  Elkas Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:58 am

If you Put Std Cooking to your Analyze pet you'll get 7 Items with Analyze lv7... :b

But seems like Analyze doesn't work on this Server, can the GMs Plz Fix It?
Cause I see no point in selling Catalyst in the General Store D:

Elkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down